Author Topic: Sharon  (Read 1567 times)

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Sharon
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:36:49 PM »
Hi!

Sharon is having quite a go of it--and I got to thinking it is time to put our power of prayer and love together on her behalf...Sharon has listened to me fuss a lot lately about similar issues that she is having and always has a wonderful, kind, supportive thing to say to help me out.

Dear Sharon, I want to open up our circle of caring and support to pray that you get some relief with your knee and that the bending improves and the pain decreases.  I'm asking the Father to please help you get back together again so that you can pursue your dreams, get back into a classroom and share all of your special gifts of love and empathy and caring and knowledge to a group of children.  Mostly, dear Father, help her to feel better and give her some of the blessings that she so willingly gives to others.

Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio

Offline anasta5ia

• Forum Faithful
Re: Sharon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 09:44:20 PM »
Sharon-

You have truly been there for all of us to vent to lately all while having issues of your own.  I truly do appreciate your listening to me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you in that you find all of the healing that you need in order to return to a "normal" life.

I am here any time you want to talk.

Hugs-
Heather G.
Rt. knee-plica resection, LR, 4 TTTs, MPFL repair & 2 MPFL reconstructions
Lt. knee-2 TTTs, & 2 MPFL reconstructions...
Scheduled for bilateral hardware removal, lt. knee TT revision, MPFL recon and LR recon with new wonderful surgeon.
Plus 9 other orthopedic surgeries

Offline Sharon

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 12:12:22 AM »
Thanks Sylvia, for starting this post-I was truly touched when I saw it! It really means alot to me to know that you are all thinking of me and praying for me! This kind of post is what really shows how special and wonderful all of you on the site are-even with you going through the tough time that you are Sylvia, you thought of me and that just gives me this overwhelming feeling of people caring.

And thanks Heather too for your thoughts and prayers. I know that you are also going through a tough time and it means so much that you're thinking of me.

This is something that I really needed to see this week and I know that coming back to it and reading these posts are what will get me through this tough time that I'm having lately. Know that I'm thinking of you both as well and that I am here for you anytime you need me-you know where to find me!

Big (((Hugs)))
Sharon
Left knee:
LR-5/99 & 9/01
Distal realignment and LR 7/02
TTT revision 6/03
screw removal/MUA 10/03
d/x with severe patella baja
7/05 patellar tendon replacement w/piece of quad tendon
4/07 OATS

SL99

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 02:46:49 AM »
Hi Sharon,

I just wanted to add my thoughts, prayers and hugs to the list too. You've always been so kind and generous with your support for me Sweetie, thank you.

Please know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that the days will get a lot brighter for you very soon. Take care and remember that I'm here for you anytime and for anything too.  :-*

Love and hugs.....Jo
xxx

Offline Ross

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • it only hurts when I larf!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 11:57:45 AM »
Sharon, (((((((((HUG)))))))))))!!!!! and lots of good wishes mate, you're in my prayers and the Bloke I talk to has yet to let me down!
I'm a grumpy old bear with a busted knee.  The growling you hear is my tummy rumbling!

Offline Linds

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 3
  • worry about what you can change!
    • Linney and Kitty's Website
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 01:32:55 PM »
Hugs and Healing for Sharon who has ALWAYS been there for me, when I have needed a shoulder to cry on...even if it is only a computer screen really. HUGS and HOPE for brighter days ahead. Hang in there...it will get better.
Luv Linds :)
1997 Scope RK
2002 LR RK
2002 Scope and hematoma evac RK
2004 LR LK
May 06 Fall from Horse, partial ACL tear and meniscus injury, Tibial plateau injury
2007 Scope, Plica Excision and Debride LK
2009/2010- Possibly Ankylosing Spondylitis?

Offline Sharon

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 09:49:28 PM »
Thanks Jo, Ross and Linds for your kind words and thoughts! It really just means so much to me and makes me feel so good! Today while I was in PT struggling not to cry while I was having my ROM worked on I thought about this thread and about all of the people who care and are here for me and it did make me calm down a little. So thanks to all of you! Know that I am here for all of you as well anytime you need anything at all! You guys all mean SO much to me-I don't know what I'd do without you!

Big (((Hugs)))
Sharon
Left knee:
LR-5/99 & 9/01
Distal realignment and LR 7/02
TTT revision 6/03
screw removal/MUA 10/03
d/x with severe patella baja
7/05 patellar tendon replacement w/piece of quad tendon
4/07 OATS

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • User's Text
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 11:57:56 PM »
{{{{{{Sharon}}}}}}

As I sit here trying to avoid my daily pt torture--and I have to leave in 7 minutes, I thought of you doing basically the same thing I will be doing and I'm thinking if you can hang in there, so can I.

I a, glad to know that this thread might help give you the boost to get over the hurdles over the next few days--until you move into a better place with that knee.

Take care, Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio