Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Adding the message at the bottom of your post  (Read 3263 times)

Offline Lynette

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Adding the message at the bottom of your post
« on: January 25, 2004, 09:43:26 PM »
I am new to this website.  Please can someone tell me how I can add the history of my knee problems to my postings.  I've noticed when I've read other peoples messages at the bottom details all there knee operations.  How do i do this?

Thanks Lynette
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 01:07:24 AM by admin »
Left -  total lateral meninsectomy '93 partial meninsectomy 99.  Right -  partial lateral meninsectomies Jan/July 03  total lateral meninsectomy, lateral release Nov 03 scar tissue removal  MUA Jun 04 Arthroscopy Aug 2005 synovitis, oesteoarthritis, articular cartilage arthritis. Mal-tracking right

Offline Heather M.

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 13
    • Check out my photography!
Re: History of knee problems
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 10:29:21 PM »
Lynette,

Cruise your cursor straight above to the line of items across the middle of the page (begins with Home, ends with Logout).  Click on profile.  Scroll all the way to the bottom and insert your medical history in the section that says 'Signature.'  Keep it to the appropriate number of characters--if you get too many, the sentence will just trail off into nothing.

Once you're done, click 'Save' to make sure your changes get saved to your profile.  You update the same way.  You also pick the little character that appears under your name in that place.

Heather
Scope #1: LR, part. menisectomy w/cyst, chondroplasty
#2-#5: Lysis of adhesions/scar tissue, AIR, patellar tendon debridement, infections, MUA, insufflation
#6: IT band release / Z-Plasty, synovectomy, LOA/AIR, chondroplasty
2006 Arthrofibrosis, patella baja
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hmaxwell

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 114
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
Re: Adding the message at the bottom of your post
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 08:52:03 PM »
It is really very helpful to everyone to keep that list up to date so that we all know what has been going on, and who has a similar story.

KNEEguru
--
KNEEguru