Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: What to expect  (Read 645 times)

Offline Homer Simpson

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
What to expect
« on: February 02, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »
The MRI Impression is 1. Miild medial tendinopathy
                               2. Thin linear non- displaced lateral meniscus tear
                               3.  SIgnifican chodromalacia
The surgeon has me scheduled for a three incision scope procedure in a couple weeks.
Dose anyone have any thoughts as to recovery time. Ect.  I really don't know what to expect.
Thanks- Homer Simpson

Offline midge1uk

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
  • If you can't walk the walk then stay and talk
Re: What to expect
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »
Hi Homer Simpson great user name!!!  ;D even better if its your real name  ;) I had a two point arthroscopy on thursday the 29th of janurary and am doing just tickety boo  :) had the op at 1.30 was back in my room by 2.30 after having menicus repair was discharged later that evening and am at present walking although very gingerly about the house without crutches although won't do without them outside. This Im afraid is as much as i can tell you, as you may have read everyone seems to handle pain differently and knees seem to vary from one person to another. Scan as many of the related threads on this web site and leave as many posts as possible and you will find a whole family of friends here ready and willing to give you helpful advice. Midge
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:11:53 AM by midge1uk »

support