Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: update-ish  (Read 597 times)

Offline FindnNemo91

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
    • My Facebook Profile
update-ish
« on: November 13, 2008, 05:49:22 AM »
Hey guys...

i know i started a thread a long time ago about me getting prolotherapy, but i decided not to get it. im not too sure about it because its not fda approved, the needles are scaring me, and my insurance wont cover it.
so....i sent an application to shriners to see if they could treat me. they would do it for free and it would be some great ortho care. my normal doc told me that there was a surgery they could do but they wouldnt do it for about 10-15 years because they dont wanna affect my growth. (personally, im happy with how tall i am, 5'8", and the leg they would do it on is already about 1/2 inch longer than the other.) anywho...im thinking about going back to my doc cuz the pain is getting worse, its spreading to my fingers, affecting my writing, and now, cant throw a softball for less than 1 hour without my shoulder or elbow giving out. i have been recently plagued by a lot of fatigue and muscle weakness/soreness, so i am gonna ask her about fibromyalgia, unfortunately. good news tho, im starting a chronic pain support and awareness group at my school to help spread awareness and provide support. and i might be talking to the school about chronic disorders.

well...ttyl.
jak
TTT/Lateral Release/Chondroplasty: May 15th, 2009
Brostrom Reconstruction: Oct 16th, 2009

~United States Army~
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic

support