Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Help there seems to be a small loose peice of bone in my knee with video  (Read 910 times)

Offline usdmcivic

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Well it all happened after a jump while snowboarding.  It tweeked out and got real stiff.  And still tweeks out once in a while when ever I bend it and twist it akwardly. Like getting out of my car.  Most of the time it doesnt hust but feels wired.  Its either a loose peice of bone of cartilage on the inside of my knee and it move back and forth and sometimes gets stuck in places like the knee cap or the other side of the knee where it bends.  the couple day later it pops back out and mostly stays on the inter side of the knee but always moves like it doesnt belong there. Did a bunch of research and found nothing.  Its not swollen much at all and doesnt hurt like its a tear of some sort so not sure if any one delt with this before please let me get some info thanks so much.  please see you tube video  :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNy7zTKbe4

Offline usdmcivic

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Help there seems to be a small loose peice of bone in my knee with video
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:16 AM »
 :(

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 05:43:46 AM »
What kind of research did you do ? Have you seen an OS ?
Hard to guess what's wrong by looking at a video.
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline Plumb

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 06:07:07 AM »
 Like Netta said..  Go see an OS.  Get an Xray, MRI.  It hurts.. It is bothering you enough..  Let the doctor take care of it.   You dont want that jamming in your joint.  Nor staying on the side of your muscle and slicing it.   If you play with it .. and it bursts your skin .. will you be happy???