Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Anyone ideas on what is wrong?  (Read 545 times)

Offline moonpetals

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Anyone ideas on what is wrong?
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
Hi all.
I will try to make this as brief as possible. About 4 weeks ago I was moving a box of books I do not know if it was the way my foot was or what But All of a sudden  My knee popped loud. I about hit the floor. But i managed to hobble over to couch. Now For the 1st Week i tried to nurse it myself. Doing the whole RICE routine. I could pressure on that leg but very little. By the time i went to my OS about a week and a half from intial injury i couldn't walk at all on that leg and i needed to keep "pressure" around my kneecap. So i wrapped ace banadge around it and then put a small stretchy sleeve over it. I went to see my OS. He said that my Joint implant looked fine and it was probably a piece of scar tissue that popped.He put me in a leg immbolizer and told to keep using my crutches until i could bear weight. Ok.
Now here is the odd thing i can bend my knee no problem. But i Still cannot bear any weight at all on that leg. When i am laying down i do take the immobolizer off so my leg can breathe but on for a few because then  my knee starts thobbing horribly from not having "pressure" around my kneecap.
Anyone have ideas?
Thanks so much,
Jenny
Lateral release-both knees
Arthroscopy-3 Times
Fulkersons TTT- Both Legs
medial reefing
PFJR (L knee) June 2006
PFJR (R knee) June 2007
Saphenous Neuroma removal Feb 22 2008
Scope LR,IT band,menicus repair Mar 18 2009
Scope,scar tissue removal menicus repair June 17 2009