Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: VERY PAINFULL KNEE'S  (Read 15579 times)

Offline Golfinbev

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
VERY PAINFULL KNEE'S
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
What could be the problem?...knees hurt 80% of the time....I can't climb stairs...I can't get out of a chair..My knees hurt at rest...In January I had a partial knee replacement on my right knee...In 2004 I had a ACL replacement on my left Knee.....now I have bone on bone...not sure if a knee replacement will help with all the pain I am having now...anyone how there knows what could be the problem?...I can't live like this much longer..I need help........Bev in Michigan

Offline jathib

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • ACL recon, lateral menisectomy, lateral PKR
Re: VERY PAINFULL KNEE'S
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 01:07:57 PM »
Well, your post says you have bone on bone. That causes pain. Obviously nobody here can tell you for certain what's causing your pain. I'm sure you know it's time to see a doctor.

Offline fraz

• Regular Poster
Re: VERY PAINFULL KNEE'S
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 06:24:29 PM »
Hi Bev,

Sorry you've got a bad problem- :'(

How did the problem start?-accident?-Have you had MRI's etc...?-How was the problem described?

Meniscus?-maybe ligament laxity has caused the tibia/femur to grind through the meniscus so its not there anymore or if it is there is torn to the articulated surface of the tibial plateau and gone through some articular cartilage on tibia or femur hence pain = arthritic syndrome-----horrid........... :(

support