Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Biosyntech Trial studies  (Read 637 times)

Offline suzmh

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Biosyntech Trial studies
« on: April 05, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »
Hi All, I'm new to this site but not new to knee issues. I have 28 years of dealing with knee pain, injury, surgery etc.. (I am 53), some days feel double that age ... I  have looked for and followed up on just about all there is in related medical research (new & old). It was suggested yesterday by my Ortho Doc that an injection of Durolane would be my next best step to my knee management and I look forward to the relief  and increased mobility I expect to experience. I know there are other threads here that talk about that so to get to the point of my post HERE... I have been following the research of a company called Biosyntech. Unfortunately I was not a candidate for their trial studies but I am still excited about their research. I would like to pass along a link to their site so others with "Knee Issues" may eventualy benefit from what they will one day be able to offer.I am hoping that I can get by with current available treatments  like Durolane and put off invasive surgery likeTKR  long enough to be able to benefit from the research being done today. Here's the link for anyone that wants to read up on what they are doing. Some of you out there may be young enough  or with less damaged joints to be able to take advantage.

http://www.biosyntech.com./en/

Susan

support