Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: kneeling  (Read 844 times)

Offline guppie1

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
kneeling
« on: February 08, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »
I posted a message bout my knee prob on the 4th feb which I injured 4 weeks ago now, I have no swelling and can walk without too much difficulty but I can not kneel, I can not put my full body weight on my left kneel without feeling a dull pain..... please any suggestions on what the problem still is ?? cheers

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: kneeling
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »
Hello,

Sorry I didn't see your 1st post, how did you inhure your knee?

Peggy

Offline Audice

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 07:43:03 PM »
Linda ~ I went back to read your first post & if it's any consolation, I'm not surprised that you're unable to kneel. Although I've not had any repairs done on my knee there are times, 3 years after the fact, that the knee doesn't take kindly to kneeling. Perhaps it's time to see a good OS who can tell you what's going on. Wishing you well...Ellie
April, 2005 - ACL rupture, medial meniscus tear within posterior horn to articular surface, abnormal signal within lateral meniscus, partial tear MCL, bone contusions tibia/fibula, Baker's cyst.
No repairs.

Offline eaglemom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 08:33:59 PM »
I've not taken the time to read your past posts, but I can tell you my os is big on saying to never kneel after a knee surgery.  His reasoning is that when you stand up after kneeling there is a great potential for a twist or turn in the knee and "issues" can then happen.  Not sure if that answers any of your questions or not.  Eagle

support