Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: goodbye fellow kneebies. i gotta stop  (Read 1066 times)

gigi67

goodbye fellow kneebies. i gotta stop
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:36:56 PM »
hello everyone. i just wanted to say i am cllosing out  of here. I just cant be balanced with this forum. I spend too much time here. I came here looking for answers or similar experiences and seldom get a response to my own post but instead have become engrossed with answering replies trying to help or give advice to others especially the new ones because i wish there would have been ones who understood when i first got hurt and I didnt know about this site until this year...now i spend more time on line trying to answer others in hopes of giving them what i didnt have until now. besides, before i got hurt I was a able to enjoy the privileg of full time ministry work and when i try to help others my natural inclination is to  be a minister first and offer hope the only way i know how...spiritually,from the Bible and I know  I cant do that here..even in the spiritual  forum they  only want nondenominational/ commenting and thats going against my faith and my commission to preach. I am spending too much time here and find it difficult to be balanced and not sure Ive really helped anyone anyway.. besides how can i really help someone else when i am inexperienced with my own situation..thats why i came here right? LOL  ;)
 But i needed to sign off properly...so good bye to all Ive talked with thus far. I wish everyone the best really! But i have to able to do what is natural to do...help people the only real way there is... and its  either not tolerated well  or  not allowed. besides i am hitting the gym again at 4 wks post op hardware removal  n that will keep me busy. I might post once in a blue moon just as an update but not daily anymore...i have to break my addiction ha ha !  ::)
thanks to all and for this forum..its a great thing really. Happy Healing to all! PUsh through it!!! whatever your It may be.

Offline celinenj03

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: goodbye fellow kneebies. i gotta stop
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:45:07 AM »
Sorry we didn't get to talk much. Good luck to you and God bless,
Terrible Triad - 1/16/06 - Basketball
3/15/06 - Scope/Cleanout of to achieve full ROM
5/3/06 - Surgery-ACL Reconstruction-Allograft
9/12/07 - Large Loose body removed;Grade 4 Lesion on LFC
9/17/08-Microfracture, Lateral Release (all right knee)

Offline humble_sooner

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 03:53:43 PM »
God Bless

Offline lindseyso

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
    • ACL Reconstruction Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »
Thanks for giving advice! I am sure you've helped more people than you know!
Oct '07 - Injured Playing Ultimate Frisbee
Jan 2nd - ACL Recon w/ Hamstring and Lateral Meniscus Repair

support