Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: angel you are missed  (Read 1634 times)

Offline chaos

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
angel you are missed
« on: January 27, 2008, 05:24:18 AM »
hey angel  i noticed your status has become guest which means you have deleted your account.  i don't know what caused you to do that but in case you come and read posts still i wanted one to grab your attention.  i have not had a lot of direct contact with you but have read many many of your posts.  you are a wonderful caring inspirational person and i will miss you greatly.  i once deleted my account and eventually decided it wasn't the right move for me.  i was welcomed back by many dear friends with open arms. 
i am sorry you felt you needed to move on but do understand it.  i hope you choose to come back.  i for one will miss your presence.  your vibrant positive outlook on everything you faced was an inspiration to me.  i wish i had told you this before and maybe you wouldn't have left.  i feel like i have lost a little piece of myself.  i miss you.
Chaos
beauty always comes from within.  the outside doesn't matter.

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
Re: angel you are missed
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:33:58 AM »
Thanks for starting this thread Chaos...I was about to do the same thing..Angel..I have posted in the other thread on this as well....I feel so badly about this....I've been going thru a real rough patch lately..and you were always so generous and giving in your mentions to me..I thought I had reciprocated but now wish i had done more.....I came back to the board a few wks ago after a long absence...and much like Chaos (and you)..felt like I was invisible.....You were one who made me feel welcome.....and I so looked foward to your upbeat and sincere posts......I really hope you're doing well.....and wish you would come back.....You were one of the main reasons I decided to stick here....and made me glad I did...

Best,

Ronnie
Surgery #1 ACL/LR/Mdl Mesniscus
Surgery #2 Vascular Repair
Surgery#3 ACL/Ltl Mesniscus/MCL
Surgery#4 Vascular Repair
Surgery#5 Maquet/Bone Graft/Screw/LR/ACL
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg

Offline caren

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
  • here we are together
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:06:08 AM »
Angel can you please come back at least to the hh and let the good people on this board know that you are ok and let the others go to the same place as your neighbor
we all miss you and your input
hugs to you
miss you alot
caren
Caren

Offline DeborahinNC

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 02:01:37 PM »
Hey Girl,

I ditto the previous posts.  If its a rough patch, let us help you.  If you are just ready to move on, ok at some point many of us will also make that decision.  I was off the board for a few days with school and work and then saw your post when Caren called me.  I don't want to lose a friend.  They are very important to me as I hope I am important to them. 

Like I said if this isn't the right place right now fine, take a break but don't write us off completely. 

Love ya - really mean that

Deborah

Offline TIBBAR

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 2
  • Keep em Guessing?????????????
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »
THANKS PAL FOR STARTING THIS

ANGEL
I POSTED IN THE HH ALSO. I ALWAYS READ YOUR POSTS KNOWING YOUR HUMOR WOULD PICK UP MY DAY :D  YOU ALWAYS WERE SO GENUINE AND TOLD IT AS IT WAS. I WANTED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING  ABOUT YOUR CHIROPRACTOR AND HOW YOU FOUND ONE TO HELP YOU. I GUESS I WAITED TOO LONG HUH? PLEASE COME BACK. IF ANYTHING GO BACK TO YOUR PO STRING AND POST THERE.
I REALIZE WE ALL NEED TO GET ON WITH OUR LIVES BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE UNHAPPY WHEN YOU BROUGHT SO MUCH HAPPPINESS TO OTHERS. THANKS FOR BEING THERE  ;)
           FROSTY

Offline shortyclairebear

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »
angel,
please come back!!
sorry i have not been about as much lately but i look on you as a "cyber friend" as you have given me so much help over the rough patches i have had in this past year and are an inspiration to us all.
everyone on this site im sure will agree what a lovely caring person you are.
i will try and contact you through facebook as i would like to know how you are doing and hope i can help you in some way if you are having a bad time! i hope dave is okay and your family,
please take care and it would be great to see you come back if you re-visit the site!
love "miss claire" x
i had a motorcycle accident-landed on right knee!(mar 05)
...arthroscopy - 4th feb 06.
...VMO Advancement,LR+JMedial reefing - 24th jan 07.
...28 feb 07 i fell down 14 stairs.....more pain and stress!
...now at PT working on ROM and strenghening

Offline KW

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
  • My new PFJR...Love It!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 04:22:59 AM »
Angel - If you happen to check in and read please come back to the Geeks.  I do not believe we ever had one on one direct contact but there were many times your posts made me laugh or brought me out of a funk.  I love the stories about your family...they sound just wonderful!!! Maybe I should have let you know sooner.  I would hate to see this site loose someone a special as you!

Please come back to us!
Karen
Right Knee
2000 - 2002 - Scope,LR,TTT,Unscrewed
01-10-12 - PFJR

Left Knee
04/07 TTT/LR
08/07 Bone Grth Stim
10/07 Loose/Bent Screw
1/08 Unscrewed/MRI~NON-UNION
02/19/08 Lt  TTT Revision W/Graft
12/09/08 Scope
05/15/09 Scope
09/04/09 PFJR/Unscrewed

kiddthekatt

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
To All of you;
    You have no idea how much joy you guys put into my heart. I feel like a little kid after having a fall out in the floor fit. I guess maybe my plate was running full and over flowing, and when this person sent me the PM, I blew up. I know how ugly people can be, I've run into them for a lot of years, and I've always been able to turn my head and walk away, but this critter sent me a blazing I can tell you. I have never fely any rejection ever from the HH group and I have always been so happy that I could sign on and feel at home. Well, I'm back and the critter had better keep her tongue in her mouth.  ;D :o ;D
    On a happier note, I went and had my hair cut and baby I mean it is short!!  ;D I showed her a picture and she went to work. Dave will have a coniption fit I just know it, but it's too late for that.

KW,Ms. Claire, FROSTY,My Dear Friend Deborah,caren,Ronnie, and chaos, you guys have made my day,

many HUGS
Angel

Offline shortyclairebear

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
hi angel!!
im sure i answer for everyone when i say that we are SO-OOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back!!
you were badly missed!!
lol! let us know what dave says about your hair!! i remember you mentioning that you wanted it doing a while back!! you are so brave!!
"speak" soon.
love miss claire x x x x
i had a motorcycle accident-landed on right knee!(mar 05)
...arthroscopy - 4th feb 06.
...VMO Advancement,LR+JMedial reefing - 24th jan 07.
...28 feb 07 i fell down 14 stairs.....more pain and stress!
...now at PT working on ROM and strenghening

Offline chaos

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 10:18:12 PM »
Sweet Sweet Angel

Thank youi for coming back from the bottom of my heart.  I feel like a big gaping hole has been mended.  I am sorry it took something like this to tell you how  much you mean to us.  I am sorry if i made you feel invisible.  I hope this has taught me a lesson in how to be a good friend and let others know how much they mean to me. I will try my darndest never to make that mistake again.  Thank you thank you thank  you.  You have made my day.
Allison  aka chaos  aka  trainwreck.......
beauty always comes from within.  the outside doesn't matter.

kiddthekatt

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »
Allison;
   It wasn't anything that you or the Hens did, it was a vicious little frump here on KG that has nothing better to do han to create misery. But, I promise not to let her or anyone of her cronies get to me again. ;D I'm happy to be back and thank you for asking me to come back. You guys ould have just as well said" hit the road you old biddy" ;D

XX
Angel

Offline TIBBAR

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 2
  • Keep em Guessing?????????????
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 02:06:33 AM »
ANGEL
I AM EVER SO HAPPY YOU HAVE RETURNED. I DO WANT TO PICK YOUR BRAIN ON THAT CHIRO. THING. I GOTS TO DO SOMETHING NEW AND MAYBE THAT IS WORTH A TRY. I WILL ASK SOME QUESTIONS LATER.

I JUST HOPE THAT THE VICIOUS LITTLE FROMP GOES AND GETS A LIFE OF HIS OR HER OWN AND QUIT MESSIN IN YOURS. . THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS POSTED HERE IS FROM OUR OWN HEARTS AND EXPERIENCE. I HOPE THEY DON'T THINK YOU DID THIS FOR ATTENTION. WE ALL ARE HUMAN AND ARE HURTING AND CAN JUST TAKE SO MUCH HURT BEFORE WE MELT. TO ADD TO THAT HURT IS THE CRUELST THING  FOR SOMEONE TO DO.  TO GET SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN. SOMEONE HERE DID THAT TO ME ONCE. IT WILL ONLY BE ONCE. THE WORSE THING FOR ME WAS THE FACT THAT THE PERSON SEEMED TO ENJOY IT.  OFF ME BOX NOW.

THE MAIN THING YOU AND YOUR WITT ARE BACK AND HERE TO STAY I HOPE.  THANKS FOR COMIN BACK ;D ;D                        FROSTY

kiddthekatt

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 02:44:51 AM »
Hi All;
   Thank you all so much for so many happy smiles that you all brought me. I feel so much like I returned home. Ms. Frosty, if you will email me, I'll be happy to tell you how I am doing using the Chiro so far so good. What more could I ask? I feel great and my knee is behaving, for now anyway. ;D Anytime you're ready just shoot me an email.

XX
Angel

support