Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Got a Date for Knee Surgery  (Read 911 times)

Offline jbksmomma

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Got a Date for Knee Surgery
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »
Well I finally got a date for my 2nd surgery date!! Im scared but excited. If you have read any of my other post before I had surgery in June 07 to remove a cyst and trim a few tears in my meniscus. Well here we go again more tears, and I have no clue how Im getting them. My surgery is scheduled for Jan.26th!! Wish me luck and Ill post after and let everyone know how Im doing!!!
Cyst and 2 tears in meniscus 6/07
OS has no more ideas refered to Pain management 7/07

Offline eaglemom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
Re: Got a Date for Knee Surgery
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »
First of all good luck.  I've not read your past posts (I'm going to) but have a question for you.  What type of cyst did you have, a ganglion or bakers?  I ask because I've just had surgery to remove a huge ganglion cyst and fix medial and lateral meniscus.  Our stories sound very similar.  Let me know and again, good luck.  Eagle

Offline jbksmomma

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Re: Got a Date for Knee Surgery
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »
Im really not sure they never told me what kind of cyst it was??? Good question to ask when I go back though!! How are you doing recovery wise? I didnt do very good stayed on pain meds alot!! I was always in pain! But I found a new OS and hopefully this time around things will go smoother!! I'll find out what kind I had and let you know.

Angela
Cyst and 2 tears in meniscus 6/07
OS has no more ideas refered to Pain management 7/07

support