Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Phosoplex anyone?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Audice

• Global Moderator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 8
Phosoplex anyone?
« on: October 04, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »
About 5 days ago I started taking this high priced supplement because my right knee was causing me grief & it was joined by something going on laterally in my left knee. Before I made an appointment with my OS, I thought I'd give Phosoplex a try & what an amazing difference in less than a week.

I've always taken joint supplements so it wasn't a matter of introducing my body to one as it might be for someone who's never taken supplements. I've been on one or another of them for years. But this one, at least for now, is doing amazingly good things which makes it worth the cost.

Are any of you familiar with Phosoplex?...Ellie
April, 2005 - ACL rupture, medial meniscus tear within posterior horn to articular surface, abnormal signal within lateral meniscus, partial tear MCL, bone contusions tibia/fibula, Baker's cyst.
No repairs.

Offline rainerng

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Re: Phosoplex anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 05:00:09 PM »
I am taking phosphoplex now...my knee is getting better but I don't know if it is from the PT or from the pills...or both.
Ballroom Dancer
Jan 07 Fissure in Patella while dancing (prob due to VMO weakness)
Feb - May 07 PT
Jun 07 Injury got worse and given synvisc
1st Aug 07 Debridement surgery
8th Aug 07 PT with isometric knee exercises
13th Sept 07 PT with PRE's

Offline Berta

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 3
  • Much to young to feel this dam old, Garth Brooks
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:37:56 PM »
I've never heard of it, what is it, and what is it supposed to do? I've been taking Celebrex for months to helpwith my knee, but now he I've been diagnosed with arthritis, I don't want to be taking it long term. At $100 a month the wallet wont stand it, and I'm worried about the side effects if I take it for to long................so tell me more

Denny
6th Dec 2007 arthoscropy, major debridement and meniscus trimmed
Jan 08 2008 Arthritis grade 2/3 told to wait until TKR needed.
August 2010 Left knee arthroscopy

Offline Audice

• Global Moderator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
Denny ~ Phosoplex will cost you less than that. I bought 2 months worth for almost $100 but buy in larger quantities & the savings are greater. I bought through Amazon but it's a product they offer that's shipped from another source.

Here's the Phosoplex website: http://www.phosoplex.com/

You take 4 capsules daily in the morning before breakfast & it contains quite a list of ingredients from Collagen Type II to hyaluronic acid to Bromelian & Horsetail Extract & lots more. I repeat that I'm impressed ...so far.

Ellie

April, 2005 - ACL rupture, medial meniscus tear within posterior horn to articular surface, abnormal signal within lateral meniscus, partial tear MCL, bone contusions tibia/fibula, Baker's cyst.
No repairs.

support