Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Tell us about your ideal day  (Read 1793 times)

Iona_-Uk

Tell us about your ideal day
« on: July 06, 2003, 06:24:05 AM »
Tell us about your ideal day, you're free from pain, free from meds and everything associated, what would you do, who would you go with, anything, let make this really positive!

Iona

Iona_-Uk

Re: Tell us about your ideal day
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 06:33:02 AM »
Well my ideal day is as follows  8)

I'd get up about 8.30am, shower, wash my hair and have breakfast on the patio with Naz and the animals, the sunshining and the bird singing.

Naz and I would then head to our families house for morning coffee.

After that Naz, myself and my mum would go for a lovely walk in the countryside and have a picnic and maybe also go cycling.

We'd be back in time for a huge family bar-b-que at my aunty & uncles house, they have a wonderful old victorian house, it's really big and they have a 2 acre garden. We'd all arrive and play games like football and tennis with the children of our family, we'd have starters and then we'd all have another game whilst the main courses cooked. We'd eat again and then have a show put on by the children as the sun went down.

After that Naz and I would book into a luxury hotel for the night where we could have champagne, strawberries and cream from room service, we'd have the best room in the hotel with views of the rolling countryside. We'd maybe sit on a balcony, drink champagne and just watch the moon and stars go by until we'd be nearly falling asleep.

Thats my ideal day.