Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Prayers for Heather K  (Read 1954 times)

Iona_-Uk

Prayers for Heather K
« on: July 06, 2003, 06:19:07 AM »
I'd like to offer my prayers to our dear friend Heather K. Kolleen has kindly let us know that Heather was today admitted to hospital.

Heather has been through a hell or a lot and I beg to ask the question, how much more can one person take.

Lord, please grant Heather recovery back to health, Heather is one of the most admirable people I know and she deserves to be back on her feet, she's already been through so much and we all dearly want to see her recovered.

I'm praying for your recovery Heather and for your continues strength to fight this horrible drain on your health.

I'd also like to say a few word about Kolleen- a true and dear friend of Heather, Kolleen has always let us know when something goes on with Heather, forgetting all her own pain & difficulties just to let us know, a true admirable friend.

Iona

SL99

Re: Prayers for Heather K
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 06:07:15 PM »
Id like to add my prayers and thoughts for Heather K adn for Kolleen too. May you both find the healing that you require veyr soon and know that we are here for you and pulling for you every step of the way.

Love and hugs.......Jo
xxxx

Offline Lizzie - UK

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • Fibromyalgia diagnosed Dec 2003 - OA in both knees
    • E30 Zone
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 07:49:59 PM »
Heather

I'm not religious - so I won't be hypocritical or false by telling you that I am praying for you.  Instead I am thinking of you and am sending you all good, healthy and positive vibes for a speedy recovery.

Just hope that you will be back on your feet really soon and back posting.  

Girl, I miss you and hope that I see you back here soon.

Lots of love to you.
Lizzie xxx
Past History of L&R Knee
Bilateral OA
Medial Meniscal Tears
Lateral Releases & Medial Reefings
Ruptured LCL, MCL & PCL
Adhesions in the interconylar notch of ACL removed
Suprapatella plication
Debridements/Lavages
Deep chondral fissure in crest of patella
Awaiting MRI - LK
TKR - RK

Iona_-Uk

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 07:38:41 AM »
I'd just like o add my continued thoughts & prayers for Heathers recovery & hope she can back home soon.

Good bless dear Heather
Iona

Offline Emily

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 09:23:50 PM »
Id also like to add in my prayers for the both of them. Heather is an amazingly storong, sweet person, and I pray she will be able to overcome all her latest obsticles and be back on the road to recovery soon.  Kolleen, I hope everything that you have going on works out well. Thank you for always keeping us up to date on what you know about Heather, Im glad she has a good friend like you to do that for her.  

Emily
Right Knee- 10-14-03- LR, TTO, Scope, Plica excision
               4-20-04- Scope, screw removal, scar tissue clean up

Left knee- subluxing, maltracking & malaligned-not ready to start treatmet..

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • User's Text
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 01:39:24 AM »
HeatherK,

I am so missing you on the board and in our family here.  I have prayed for you many times since all of this began and will keep doing that until you are able to get on board and are doing better...

May there be a great deal of Divine Intervention in your situation and things take that powerful turn to the better.  Hugs, Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio