Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: My story  (Read 657 times)

Offline snowman07

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
My story
« on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:34 PM »
 I just found this site today. its nice to know that other people have been through what i have. in feb i fell through a roof (oops :P) and fractured my right knee the tibial plateau to be exact. i didn't need surgery but it has been a struggle. i'm almost 4 months out and things are getting better, though from what i have heard from both the doctors and alot of others the road doesn't just end. i think the best thing is pt it seems to have helped more then anything as of late. well that and a patient and loving wife. :) hope this helps someone.

snowman

kiddthekatt

Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:50:50 AM »
Hi Snowman;
   This is a wonderful site for sure. The people here are a fantastic group. So sorry to hear about your fall. You can read my story in the post op diary section. Like you, I have a loving and patient husband( well not quite, you'rs being your wife) ;D and that helps so much in this time of worry and pain. Good luck in your recovery. This is a great place to vent, share good news and to meet good friends. Have a nice and hopefully a weekend with little pain.

support