Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: orthoglide and unispacer  (Read 706 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline j.simm

  • MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Liked: 0
orthoglide and unispacer
« on: April 19, 2007, 11:51:16 AM »

can anyone tell me if these two procedures are the same thing?

can anyone tell me if there is  surgeon in the uK who uses them?

finally can anyone tell us of a place/surgeon that specialises in just osteoarthritis of the knee and does the replacement op--from purely that perspective--either NHS or privately Oh and
where to find out about appropriate surgeons and hospitals and infection rates for this surgery

not a lot I know!!!
My husband is currently looking to have a double knee replacement and we are trying to look at options. He is 57 and has been offered the op on the NHS whenever he feels he can no longer cope with the pain (which he can't) but does not have alot of faith in the local hospital