Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: knee mauiplutation  (Read 812 times)

Offline va

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
knee mauiplutation
« on: April 15, 2007, 01:50:48 AM »
Hi I had double knee replacement last July. Since then I have had two knee manipulation bor my knee are not bending to well. I am seeing the doctor Monday again for a follow up I know I have a lot of scar tissue what would be the next step has anyone had this type of problems also knee is painful sometime. My docotr just ordered  me the tens unit I hope that helps  me. I have another question When my pt is working on me. My knee grind reallybad  does anyone have that problem after their knee replacment? and stinging around the knees
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 01:57:32 AM by va »

Offline Nola

• SuperKNEEgeek
Re: knee mauiplutation
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 10:30:46 AM »
I can't answer many of your questions, but since you are seeing him soon, why not ask him about going in and arthroscopic cleaning out the scar tissue.  You are obviously one that is forming a lot of scar tissue and just doing MUA is not getting rid of it, just releasing the contracture, albeit temporarily.  I would be asking him that for sure.  Good luck!
Nola

9/24/06 Fall while horseback riding. Ruptured 100% ACL, torn meniscus, MCL (grade I)
2/14/07 ACLr B-PT-B autograft Murcia, Spain
5/25/07 US Arthroscopic LOA, meniscectomy, chondroplasty
www.dominiobuenavista.com My winery!
www.frappr.com/kneegeeks  place where you can map where you live.

Offline Lyndsay

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
Re: knee mauiplutation
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »
Hi there,
Yes I also get grinding in my TKR knee when I do my exercises and it clunks when I walk on it.
I can only imagine what's going on in there.
As for stinging - I can't say that I do. Do you mean inside you rknee or on the skin?
best regards,
Lyndsay
 ;D
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
http://www.myspace.com/lyns_