Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Ross- an extra special person...  (Read 2097 times)

Iona_-Uk

Ross- an extra special person...
« on: July 01, 2003, 10:00:36 AM »
I would like to thank Ross from the bottom of my heart for his continual concern and prayer for mine and others wellbeing.

This is an amazing gesture by a very special gentleman, Ross has so much to contend with yet to think of other above one's self is out and out kindness without a doubt.

So I'd like to say a special prayer for my dearest friend Ross, may god protect you always, keep you, your family and those close to you safe and most of all may the lord give you something back from what you have given to others.

Ross- you are an amazing, selfless and wonderful person, I can never ever thank you enough for what you have done for me.

I am so humbled.

Iona

Iona_-Uk

Ross- an extra special person...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 10:00:36 AM »
I would like to thank Ross from the bottom of my heart for his continual concern and prayer for mine and others wellbeing.

This is an amazing gesture by a very special gentleman, Ross has so much to contend with yet to think of other above one's self is out and out kindness without a doubt.

So I'd like to say a special prayer for my dearest friend Ross, may god protect you always, keep you, your family and those close to you safe and most of all may the lord give you something back from what you have given to others.

Ross- you are an amazing, selfless and wonderful person, I can never ever thank you enough for what you have done for me.

I am so humbled.

Iona

Offline Ross

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • it only hurts when I larf!
Re: Ross- an extra special person...
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 11:49:20 AM »
Iona hon, much as it's appreciated I wouldn't want this forum to degenerate into a bunch of gladhanders that spend too much time in mutual appreciation.  Thanks for the thought but thanks are due to the Bloke I talk to, not me, I'm just a pest that keeps asking Him!
I'm a grumpy old bear with a busted knee.  The growling you hear is my tummy rumbling!

Offline Ross

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • it only hurts when I larf!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 11:49:20 AM »
Iona hon, much as it's appreciated I wouldn't want this forum to degenerate into a bunch of gladhanders that spend too much time in mutual appreciation.  Thanks for the thought but thanks are due to the Bloke I talk to, not me, I'm just a pest that keeps asking Him!
I'm a grumpy old bear with a busted knee.  The growling you hear is my tummy rumbling!

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • User's Text
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 11:34:36 PM »
Hi Ross,

I consider you to be a cornerstone of wisdom, spirituality, and positive messages from above for this board.

You have the gift of taking things that do not seem to make sense and putting them into perspective so that they do make sense and the next step is more clear as well.

We are all blessed that you share with us, look after us, and help lead us on a path of logic and goodwill.

You are the BEST!!!!!  Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • User's Text
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 11:34:36 PM »
Hi Ross,

I consider you to be a cornerstone of wisdom, spirituality, and positive messages from above for this board.

You have the gift of taking things that do not seem to make sense and putting them into perspective so that they do make sense and the next step is more clear as well.

We are all blessed that you share with us, look after us, and help lead us on a path of logic and goodwill.

You are the BEST!!!!!  Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio

Helen_uk

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 06:33:03 PM »
Ross has given me hope and a eason to re think my faith.
Thankyou
Hxxx

Helen_uk

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 06:33:03 PM »
Ross has given me hope and a eason to re think my faith.
Thankyou
Hxxx

Iona_-Uk

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 01:29:06 AM »
I don't know what it is about Ross but whenever Ross has posted to me I always feel lifted, like Helen, Ross's messages have made me re-evaluate my faith.

Iona

Iona_-Uk

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 01:29:06 AM »
I don't know what it is about Ross but whenever Ross has posted to me I always feel lifted, like Helen, Ross's messages have made me re-evaluate my faith.

Iona

support