Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Has Anybody Had Luck with SynFlex?  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Retrobeast

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
  • User's Text
    • Save Your Joints
Has Anybody Had Luck with SynFlex?
« on: January 09, 2003, 11:20:40 PM »
My dad started using a product called SynFlex back in August. I leave out of state but was back for the holidays. What a difference in his mobility and pain he was having.

He had terrible pain in his knees and shoulders due to the arithritus and could barely walk a flight of steps or raise his arms to get something from above eye level.
My dad is swearing by SynFlex. I looked at the ingredients and there was nothing I had not heard of but it must be the blend of them together that is doing the job.
He got the stuff at www.activexamerica.com/at.cgi/210612/arthritis
I would like to know it is his imagination or if this SynFlex is what is helping him.
Thanks

Offline iancc

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Has Anybody Had Luck with SynFlex?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2003, 11:34:45 PM »
I have been taking SynFlex for 3 months now - It is hard to decide if it has been effective with my chronic knee pain (arthritis)- I work outdoors in a physical environment walking on uneven frozen ground for most of the day - so this environment is not helpfull and I cannot offer an opinion yet

I plan to order another 3 month supply and further evaluate it - I had Arthroscopy last year on both knees and found only minimal releaf from the surgury - I am hopping that SynFlex will releave the chronic pain or at least minimize

Offline Retrobeast

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
  • User's Text
    • Save Your Joints
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 12:25:45 AM »
Thanks Iancc

Offline Linda

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 12:42:54 AM »
I started taking SynFlex awhile back. It is tough to decide if it is helping me or not since I had surgery on Nov 6. I can tell you that it made a tremendous difference with my 11 year old border Collie / Austrailian Shepherd Kelly. She had been on some powder stuff from the vet. It was expensive and seemed to make no difference. Kelly climbed several 14,000 ft mountains after being on it for a few months. She would not have been able to do that prior to then. She also was much less stiff and sore the day after.

Linda
LR and Chondrplasty 1/22/02, Clean-up, Chondroplasty and biopsy 6/4/02, AC Implant 11/6/02, Micro fracture and adhesion clean up 8/12/03