Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Hello ! Does anyone have an Orbitrek ???  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Susky

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
Hello ! Does anyone have an Orbitrek ???
« on: March 11, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »
Hello Everyone !

I was wondering if anyone had an Orbitrek Eliptical Bike?  Our local department store is doing a discount on them and I can get one for 139 Euros (182 US$ or 94 UK Pounds).  I do not have a good track record of sticking to gym memberships because I get really lazy about actually getting there (get in the car, find a car park ... blah blah ... I do a lot of driving in my normal day without doing more ...) ... so I thought of something I could do at home.

I have seen the Orbitrek on a shopping channel and it looks great and doable ... but I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on impact on knees.  I have OA in both knees.

Any comments would be really appreciated .... getting my store card ready to make an order on the internet .. tee hee !!!!

Sue x

Offline Susky

• Forum Faithful
Re: Hello ! Does anyone have an Orbitrek ???
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:15:31 PM »
Well I waited around a bit to see if anyone had anything to say about the Orbitrek.  I looked it up on some other health forums and seemed to get a positive feel. 

So I went ahead and ordered it just now .... but it is going to take 10 days to be delivered   :(

Offline ChrisAngel

• Forum Faithful
  • Never grow up :)
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »
Well I waited around a bit to see if anyone had anything to say about the Orbitrek.  I looked it up on some other health forums and seemed to get a positive feel. 

So I went ahead and ordered it just now .... but it is going to take 10 days to be delivered   :(

Hey Susky!

My friend (not a pain-friend, none of my real-life friends have pains) got herself and Orbitrek too, and it took AGES to get it delivered! Here it's being sold in tv a shopping network, which did promise delivery in 10 working days days tops...but in reality, it took like 20 working days. I just wanted to tell that she is LOVING it!! It's the gym equipment she's been wanting for years and now could afford it.

Funny sidenote, there's chewing gum called "Orbit", so now when she tells me she's been working with Orbitrek, I ask her "So, how was the gum (gym)?" Funny... ;D

Enjoy your Orbitrek, when u get it!

Chris
*~

31 young :)
RemovePlica
-L 12/98+R 9/99
RemoveScartissue
-L&R 4/04
RemovePlica&scartissue
-L 8/06 ->R postponed for now (need to find a new surgeon..*sigh*)
*Fibromyalgia+CPS+Acid Reflux+Tietze's syndrome+CFS+depression*

Offline Susky

• Forum Faithful
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 01:28:31 PM »
Hey Chris - thanks for the encouragement.  I have just realised that it has been now 2 weeks since I made the order and no Orbitrek yet (or gum or anything!  ha ha).  Better get on the phone I think.

Can't wait to get going with it.

Sue