Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: SynFlex seems to be helping my dad  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Retrobeast

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
  • User's Text
    • Save Your Joints
SynFlex seems to be helping my dad
« on: October 25, 2002, 01:18:04 AM »
After finding out I had a torn meniscus and being warned of arthritus I looked into a liquid supplement called SynFlex. Have not tried it myself but my dad who has bad arthritus in both knees decide to buy a bottle.

He started feeling 100 % better in just over 2 weeks and has even starting golfing again which he had not done in 2 years. I don't know if this stuff will work for everybody but it may be worth a try. He got it at

www.activexamerica.com/at.cgi/210612/arthritis

Retro

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: SynFlex seems to be helping my dad
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2002, 06:01:08 AM »
Are you selling this?  

If there was anything that could help  me feel better in 2 weeks, it would be more than a miracle...

:)  Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio

Offline Linda

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
Re: SynFlex seems to be helping my dad
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 10:11:37 PM »
Hello Retro,

Okay, I read other posts and this post, and tried the SynFlex. I have been taking it along with my dog for 14 days now. The stuff for dogs is the same as for people. just different dosages. I did not double up the first 10 days on either of us since I have been taking similar supplements for close to a year, and my dog has been taking similer for almost three years.

For me, I have not noticed a difference yet. Of cource I have a large defect, so I am doubtful anything would help. My dog on the other hand is no longer rabbit hopping up and down the stairs, and has gone back to herding all the other dogs, and people in the house (she is a border collie that once worked on a ranch). She has had good spells and bad spells throughout the past three years, but this good spell really is the best she has done in ages. We are currently having snowy very cold weather (14 degrees out), and this generally causes her to be worse not better. I will continue to watch how she does and let you know if this turns out to be a good spell, or if she is actually doing better.

Thanks,
Linda
LR and Chondrplasty 1/22/02, Clean-up, Chondroplasty and biopsy 6/4/02, AC Implant 11/6/02, Micro fracture and adhesion clean up 8/12/03

support