Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Mysterious Pain..  (Read 1260 times)

Offline abigail49017

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Mysterious Pain..
« on: February 07, 2007, 08:48:28 PM »
Ive had LR surgery in September. Anyways all went well til a week ago.

Here's my question..Anyone experience pain in the region where the quad a knee meet? Also, I also feel pain upper right corner of knee (bony corner). Its also started to "clunk" again.

abi

Offline sarah1928

• SuperKNEEgeek
Re: Mysterious Pain..
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 09:21:52 PM »
Hi

I have faced exactly the same problem. I have a lateral release last year and unfortunatley it all went wrong. I had alot of pain in my guad muscles and knee and also the clucking and crunching sounds returned. Are you still doing physio, cause with a lateral release your guads get extremely weak and do need to be kept constantely worked on. Is the pain your experiencing like a deep aching? cause I do get that alot and my physio put it down to weak muscles. Have you seen your OS, what have they said?

Offline lilrosie06

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • LIVE WELL. LAUGH OFTEN. LOVE MUCH.
Re: Mysterious Pain..
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 04:45:43 AM »
Abi....I just had a LR on the 23rd of Jan. and I already have that pain where the quad and knee meet. Also well up into the quad, as well as in the shin, and calf. Im really concerned. But trying to give PT some time and see what happens. Please keep me informed.

DONNA
LEFT KNEE INJURY-1-05
SCOPE 4-05, LR 1-07, TKR 6-07, MUA 7-07, REVISION 10-07, INFECTION CLEANOUT 11-07, REVISION 4-08, EXPLANT 2-09 ANTIBIOTIC SPACER PUT IN, AND PICC LINE FOR 6 WEEKS
REPLACEMENT 5-09

BACK IN PT NOW....HIP AND FOOT PAIN, POSSIBLY SCIATIC