Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Brianne's left TTT diary  (Read 56323 times)

Offline lilrosie06

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • LIVE WELL. LAUGH OFTEN. LOVE MUCH.
Re: Brianne's left TTT diary
« Reply #600 on: September 22, 2007, 07:21:08 PM »
YAY Brianne!! You are on the right path to getting this all taken care of. I know what you mean about it interfering with the holidays. Im gonna be in the same boat. Will find out exact dates on Thurs.

How do you feel about all of this?? Are you doing ok?? I mean emotionally. I know it takes its toll on you. (meaning all of us) My biggest problem is that I keep it all bottled up inside, then when it gets the best of me, I explode in anger. Not a good thing to do, and am working on just letting out how I feel to avoid that. But it all gets so old.

I posted some pics on my diary. You can check them out if you want. My knee is morbid looking to say the least.

I hope that this all goes real smoothly for you. I do think about you alot. Ive not been very good about keeping up with posts the way I should, and for that I apologize.

Good thoughts and lots of prayers sent your way...

Hugs...DONNA
LEFT KNEE INJURY-1-05
SCOPE 4-05, LR 1-07, TKR 6-07, MUA 7-07, REVISION 10-07, INFECTION CLEANOUT 11-07, REVISION 4-08, EXPLANT 2-09 ANTIBIOTIC SPACER PUT IN, AND PICC LINE FOR 6 WEEKS
REPLACEMENT 5-09

BACK IN PT NOW....HIP AND FOOT PAIN, POSSIBLY SCIATIC

Offline RMancini

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Re: Brianne's left TTT diary
« Reply #601 on: September 26, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
Bri:

Just checked in to see how you are doing.  Wow!  You sure got a lot of information about your knee issues eh??

I am glad you have a date now... something to focus on and to which you can look forward.

Fulkerson on Left knee- 26-Jan-07
Residence: Maryland

support