Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: 1st post op appointment  (Read 1563 times)

redtoblack

1st post op appointment
« on: December 09, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »
1st post op appointment.

I'm hoping to find out the details of what was done and what to expect over the next few months.

Jordan

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: 1st post op appointment
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 09:58:35 PM »
Best of luck Jordan..hope you get some good news.

HUGS NETTAN  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

redtoblack

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 07:39:24 PM »
I just got back from my post op appointment and it went really well.  It feels great to have the bandages off and the stitches out.  My OS is very happy with the results.  I have a few weeks of PT then I can slowly start getting back to doing martial arts. 

As of now I am still walking with the crutches, but I should be rid of them very soon.  I am having more pain now than I was, but I am assuming thatís from the bandages being off and blood is actually flowing around in there.  Plus I am putting more weight on it.

It's very exciting to be getting better.

Offline Kai

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »
I'm delighted to hear that things are progressing Jordan.  You were such a comfort to me in the early days after my surgery.  I tested last Saturday for 7th Gup and passed.  I began flying jumps again on Tuesday and had my final release from OS.  My sabumnin told me that based on what he had observed about me since my injury that I had what it took to make Dan.  It felt wonderful!  I am waiting for you to post your accomplishments as well.  I know you will get there.  All the best.  Kai
ACLR - (patellar BTB autograft) left knee - May 31, 2006
Partial Lateral Meniscectomy right knee Feb 20, 2008
Partial Lateral Meniscectomy right knee Aug 11, 2008

support