Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Knee Hardware  (Read 5455 times)

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: Knee Hardware
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 09:15:06 PM »
Julie,

Yes, 1 she's 33 so I don't have to chase her around HA HA I agree that I would pass this year on coaching. It could be a little too much for that leg. Sit back and watch, that is so much fun. I raised my oldest grandson until last year, he's now 16 and I loved watching practice and the games.

Have fun!!

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 09:20:30 PM »
That is what I plan to do sit back and watch. She want to play basketball plus we are civil war re-enactors. So we are usually on the go during the summer.
Julie

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »
You guys do sound like you are very busy. My big thing for the spring and summer is my plants and garden and last year I watched them all die so this year I will have the opportunity to baby them. I can't wait.

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 12:44:01 PM »
Peggy,
 I hope that works out this year. I love flowers but they don't love me.
Take care,
Julie ;D

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 02:18:20 PM »
Julie,

I hope it works out too. Even if I don't get the chance to plant the flowers I am going to do my garden if it kills me :) All of my plants are in big pots so I don't have to bend over much and I certainly don't have to get on the ground. I also have a bunch of pots on my deck that I can reach with no problem.

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 02:24:05 PM »
Peggy,
 Have you gotten snow there yet? We had that huge storm come through on Tuesday and we are drowned with around a foot. Now I hear we are exspecting 4 inches tomorrow then more next week. I had to go to work this week but thank God I have a 4x4 truck. I love 4x4s a pile of snow no problem. :D
Take care.
Julie

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »
Julie,

We got a few inches but the rain and ice did us in. The roads are still kind of messy and forget my driveway! My husband couldn't get out Wednesday and no amount of cleaning it up helped the wind just blew everything back and it was so cold that the salt would melt some and then freeze over again. We are supposed to get snow showers this weekend but next week we are heading up to 50 degrees. Bring on the heat wave!!

Be careful out there.

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 02:57:37 PM »
Peggy,
 I am so ready for spring!

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
Julie,

AH, Spring. What a lovely word.

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2007, 01:23:01 PM »
Peggy,
 How are you doing? I wanted to let you know that my knee is doing better. I still am having problems with rom but it is not as painful on a daily basis. I have sharp pains from time to time and it is very numb still. I don't know if you have had this but it feels like a big knot in my knee when I walk. Hope you are doing better. Is your os still stuck on April? Only two more months.
Take care
Julie
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:38:32 PM by JulieB »

Offline peggy1

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2007, 03:57:20 PM »
Hi Julie,

Nothing new to report. Yes, the os is still sticking with April. I have an appointment on the 9th to see him. Sometimes my knee does feel like a great big knit. Don't know why but it doesn't last long if I start stretching it. I'm glad to hear that your knee is doing better. Yhat numbness will go away in time.

Still trying to walk with 1 crutch or cane, what a pain in the neck!! Very unsteady on both, I guess I'll just have to keep practicing.

Have a great day.

Peggy

Offline JulieB

• Regular Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
Peggy,
 I was no Ginger Roger to begin with now I am even worst. Good luck
Take care,
Julie