Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: nodule  (Read 1846 times)

Stacey

nodule
« on: July 19, 2003, 06:29:47 AM »
Hi everyone

Just a quick question.  My PT was looking at my ankle on wednesday when she said that i had inflammed the teondon sheath (adn more see ankle update) and was developing a nodule on it.  She then asked if this was common in HMS becuase she didnt think it was that common.  Any one have any ideas?  Or what even a nodule is?  Thanks in advance

Stacey

Stacey

Re: nodule
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 07:27:52 PM »
Thanks for the speedy reply M

Unfortunatly that does sound like what it is even though not too keen on the options of getting rid of it, especially in this oddbod body :(  I am going to get my OS to look at it when I see him about my knee on august 6th and ask him what he thinks of it.  Thanks again for hte reply: )

Stacey

Stacey

Re: nodule
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 11:05:48 PM »
HI M

the ankle problem is not really bothirnign me emotionally since already this year i have done in my knees, wrist, thumb back and it was just hte next thing to go.  Im going ot have a LONG list of thigns to talk about with my OS when I finally get in to see him :)

230 JOINTS?????? WOW when you think of it like that, i guess im lucky to only have 6 or so hurting at one time  :)  Thanks again for the posts :)

Stacey

support