Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Results  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Ross

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • it only hurts when I larf!
Results
« on: May 31, 2003, 03:29:46 AM »
We pray for Iona and up she pops, a practical demonstration of the value of a directed positive vibe,  faith and belief!

Individually we are weak, positively united we have true strength!

Praise be to God for His mercy to our friend!
I'm a grumpy old bear with a busted knee.  The growling you hear is my tummy rumbling!

Iona_-Uk

Re: Results
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 12:46:44 AM »
Hey Ross

You and the fellow- knee folks are truely wonderful, though some credit must go to them up above as well.

You probably don't realise how touched I was by all of your messages when I came home from hospital yesterday, it's a really nice feeling knowing that people you have never met want to look out for you and care about your well being.

There are people in this world who have no-one to call friends or family & these people are in my thoughts constantly, i am very lucky to have a fantatsci support network of knee folk, friends & family & for that I am truely grateful & humbled.

Ross, Sylvia, & everyone else (there are too many to mention)  I thank you from the bottom of my heart, thanks for thr 48 IM's I received, i will get back to you all in time, I aprrciate the support so much, I couldn't have pulled thru without you all.

Iona

support