Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: screaming - frustration and agony  (Read 944 times)

Offline Gilly99

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
screaming - frustration and agony
« on: October 03, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »
the bil knee surgery is being postponed - i'm so upset - and in agony from tripping up once more - my wrist's broken in 3 places and surgery is being performed thursday. sorry for typing, the other hand's swollen but no fractures so it's one finger typing today.the wrist os will talk to the knee os so he'll know when i'll be able to manage crutches - i even banged my knee hard too so that's even sorer - how can this happen now when i was so close to sorting knees out...i'm screaming as my wrist hurts so much.  love
gilly

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
Re: screaming - frustration and agony
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 04:34:28 PM »
 so sorry this has happened.

look on the bright side - your hubbie did master his fish pie cooking skills - might be the time now to tell him you hate it!!!

Take care, things will get better
1978 - ruptured acl and all cartalidge removed.
several debridements over years
TKR 10TH JULY 2006 http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=28257.0  Aug 07 patellar maltracking - more physio! Still pain - but so much better !
BIOMET AGC  TKR  (with 10 yr warranty !)

Offline Gilly99

• Regular Poster
Re: screaming - frustration and agony
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »
thanks, see the fish pie comment i made.  trouble is i go to pieces the minute the anaethetist visits and demand knockout pills and magic cream to stop needles hurting......(i got the pills but was woken to confirm my name and details outside the anaesthetic room - i got a very cold numbing spray pre needle though. 

support