Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: They lied/No decision yet  (Read 1418 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cinammo

  • Regular Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 131
  • Liked: 0
They lied/No decision yet
« on: September 16, 2006, 04:56:25 PM »
 >:(  This is really rattling my nerves.  How much longer can this go on????????  Atleast he got approved for the injections and they will start next week.
My 17 year old son had the OATS procedure on November 29th, 2006.  He has two previous scopes on the right knee and one on the left.

Offline brattkids

  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • *****
  • Posts: 1288
  • Liked: 0
  • here's to a pain free tomorrow!!! Savvy
Re: They lied/No decision yet
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:59 PM »

I am so sorry to hear that there is no decision yet. Ill bet if they were the ones in pain their decision would have been swift.

At least you can start the injections and get your son a bit of relief!! Ill still be praying for you!!

4/04 microfracture
5/04 debris removal
8/04 OATS with synthetic plugs
11/04 OATS traditional autograft medial femoral chondyle
05/05 debris removal and OATS assessment
6/05 Cadaver Allograft OATS lateral femoral chondyle
9/05 OATS redone could not save allograft plug
12/2006 2007 and 2008 scop