Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: accupunture works great for curing pain!  (Read 906 times)

Offline noriko

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
accupunture works great for curing pain!
« on: August 21, 2006, 09:00:47 AM »
After ACL surgery and set-backs caused by pain, I had accupuncture and it works better than witchcraft. I had a huge hard muscle above the knee joint with plenty of pain and after three needles... two days later the pain was for the most part gone. If no accupuncture I think the pain would be there for about two weeks. My first experience with that and one at a time they put in three needles and they kinda worked the needle in a circular motion that generated some pain. After the first day I did not notice much good but after the second day it was like day and night. If I ever get a serious swollen muscle in the usa I will go to anyone that knows how to do that.
I take the "THE" out of psychotherapist

Offline Kneemo

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: accupunture works great for curing pain!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
Glad to hear it and there is so much more to acupuncture than just helping physical pain.  Traditional Acupuncture is the ballancing of Chi, which is the energy that gives us life and a well ballanced mind body and spirit is much more able to heal itself.  I have had this experience myself, after a course of Five Element Acupuncture I had major surgery on my spine, I stopped taking pain killers after three days and I was fit as a fiddle in two weeks.  I am now a five element acupuncturist and have seen some amazing results on all kinds of physical,mental and emotional imballances.

Good luck, take care, Kneemo
Ruptured ligaments R/K including 4 arthroscopies leading to arthritis (1982)
Shattered tibial plateau including 18 assorted operations leading to Arthrodesis (fusion) of the left Knee. Now awaiting possible amputation.
Prolapsed disc's L4 and L5 now fused and scaffolded with nuts and bolts.