Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: I got a new knee - TKR 10th july 06  (Read 218556 times)

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
Re: I got a new knee - TKR 10th july 06
« Reply #630 on: December 11, 2006, 09:12:34 PM »
Hey I am here - you still there Hop

Been chatting to my daughter - dunno where she learnt to talk soooo much!

She tought her MOT had run out in Aug - duh what a blondie - she was looking at the old cars MOT - duh - I nearly had a whole Oshe litter!!

Hey trees are going down - slowly but surely. Had major panic at work today about 200 went missing so sarcy comments from boss all day for  all the staff - trouble is I was the only one that knew about it - so it was quite hurtfull some of the stuff he was coming out with - he never accused me but I gave him my locker, house and car keys and told him to go search for it - It want missing between closing yesterday and opening this morning - very sus. - sent him home to make sure it wasn't there - nope - then he had a thought - he had the days credit card receipts in a paper bag - so he rang wife and hey presto she found the money - so feeling really pissed off with him - mad him do a grovelling apology to me for his sarcasm - although not aimed at me  - it mad for a horrible day - well I knew I didnt have his money so there was only 2 others that could and made me think horrible things about them! ah well all over now!

So where are the pics of Oshe - I wanna see him - up the tree!

Shame on you forgetting the postie! ah well you will get the cotton bud soon enough LOL
Yep my Pooh is an angel - I bought him a curry sat night for helping and he broke a tooth on it :o oops ah well he got in the dentists today and had it rebuilt - so pleased we got denplan!!
1978 - ruptured acl and all cartalidge removed.
several debridements over years
TKR 10TH JULY 2006 http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=28257.0  Aug 07 patellar maltracking - more physio! Still pain - but so much better !
BIOMET AGC  TKR  (with 10 yr warranty !)

Hop skip n jump

« Reply #631 on: December 11, 2006, 09:40:49 PM »
Bloody bar steward boss, grrr, I haver wee'd in his tea and given him a slap for you!  ;) I hate days like that, ah well it's over now babe and you ahve the day off tomorrow which is great.

Can't believe Pooh broke his toothe on his present! Gutted! I hate the dentist, really feel for him.
Oh yea I forgot to tell you, I got the all clear from the pre-cancerous cells they found and removed in January, yipeeee! This month just gets better and better! No more surgeries for me!

Talking of little Anj and MOT's (Result is hadn't tun out by the way, plonker tee hee!) Tiggers car has died wie think! The engine is making the ost bizzare noise ever, sounds like the engine is going to blow up! Great timing in December huh! At least we have a fre days off though! Cars do my head in, all they do is zap your money!

I'm so pleased she's cominghome for Christams, you'll all be together again, I het you're really looking forward to it.  ;D

Going for a fag!
Fat hug coming your way

Hop x

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #632 on: December 11, 2006, 09:52:11 PM »
aha!  Now I could flog ya a nice little motor! ;D bit of a gas guzzler but reliable and loads of space for lots of kittens!! but erm might get in trouble with Pooh for doing that!

Now I know of a good garage to get a new car................. my bruvs!! will IM you!!

hmm peeing in the tea sounds like a good idea but knowing my luck I would have to mop the floor!

FANTASTIC NEWS for you pre canc. cells! - such a worry - had that before and takes such a long time for them to give you the final okay.

My girl does have some blonde moments!- She is still chatting to Pooh - thank goodness for msn - actually we should set that up - if you wanna - will send you my other email addy.

fag - good idea! - hope you are not doing that indoors! think of your kitty!
TKR 10TH JULY 2006 http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=28257.0  Aug 07 patellar maltracking - more physio! Still pain - but so much better !

Hop skip n jump

« Reply #633 on: December 11, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
We only smoke in the conservatory darling! Tee Hee, we keep lots of windows open and have one of those squirter air freshners and keep him out so are good children! Have a glass of wine tonight, really fancied one! Naughty me! Made home made veg soup though so have had my share of 5 a day and then some!

Recommending your bruvs garage would be great babes. I think we;ll be looking sooner rather than later! How is he by the way?

So looking forward to a few days off! Gunna clear the garage and unpack the rest of the boxes, they are out of site out of mind so really need to get it sorted! Want to get them cleared before Christmas!

So many people I have spoken to now have had the same treatment as I have for cells, it's bizare how common it is, scary stuff! Great to be clear though! Glad you are too babe.

You get a lion in the morning, nice! Oh yea LOVED that nouse email, so funny almost wet my knickers!

xx

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #634 on: December 11, 2006, 10:27:54 PM »
Glad to hear that!

Hey its not my car crash bruv that has the garage - it's my lil bruv - he's nice ;D ;D

The Holiday has got Kate Winslett and Cameron Diaz in it - english and american girl swap homes for the holiday to get away from MEN - and things develop - good chick flick but okay for the men as well - well we are all going including my boy!

Theory - more cells discovered as more people look after themselves!

Yep gonna have a lion!
nightnight

Hop skip n jump

« Reply #635 on: December 12, 2006, 09:09:05 AM »
Morning Anj

Wake up sleepy face. I got woken up by meow face this morning, tickling my nose! Tee Hee!

Do you rekon I have a fallen arch then? Would that effect my toe? Sod it won't bother going to the doctors then will just get a arch support!

Have seen a clip of that film, it looks really funny! I'm not generally a chick flick kinda girl, watched Saw 3 the other night, much more my type of movie but I must say it was rather poor!

I get a lion tomorrow, yipeeee!
x

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #636 on: December 12, 2006, 12:18:25 PM »
Oi Cheeky Chops!! ;D

very busy here - done the kitchen, broke the dishwasher, now for the lounge!

Hey you know me - NOT A DOCTOR - check it out with him - those foot arch things are expensive so make sure that is what it is before you go parting with that hard earned cash for the wrong thing!

Hey chick flicks are good - make ya feel good! - especially if you get taken out to dinner after ;D ;D ;D

Hope you are working hard - not

I forgot to say  5 MONTHS YESTERDAY !!! (for my new knee) wish it wasn't so swollen - doesn't bend so well.

catch ya later.

Offline bonstarr

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • finally walking correctly...no limp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Photos of My New Knee
« Reply #637 on: December 12, 2006, 01:44:09 PM »
Anja,
Happy 5 months to you, it was 2 for me.  Maybe you can try to take it easy at least one evening for the good of the rest of the holiday season  ;D

Hop, What a lovely way to get woken up!

What's a lion?
1969 - LK partial meniscus removal
1987 - LK arthroscopy, 4 mos non-weight bearing, 6 wks full leg cast
1988 - LK arthroscopy
1991 - LK arthroscopy
1994 - LK allograft, open incision
1996 & 2001 - LK arthroscopy
10/10/06 - LTKR

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #638 on: December 12, 2006, 02:04:44 PM »
Hi Bonnie - good to hear from ya

a lion  = a lie in - just a play on words ;D

Nearly done all the house wifely chores - then can shower and go to shops - need food for dinner.

Most evenings after about 8.30 I get  to chill so not tooo bad ;D

What I want to know is.......how does the house get untidy when we are always at work?

Congrats on 2 months! Bet you feel so much better now!

Offline bonstarr

• SuperKNEEgeek
    • Photos of My New Knee
« Reply #639 on: December 12, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »
a lie in - cool!

Don't have any idea how house gets messy when we are at work, in my case , maybe my animals?????

Yes, I'm doing so much better now, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
1988 - LK arthroscopy
1991 - LK arthroscopy
10/10/06 - LTKR

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #640 on: December 12, 2006, 05:42:24 PM »
I fixed my dishwasher!! phew what a relief - didn't fancy getting dish pan hands!

Offline bonstarr

• SuperKNEEgeek
    • Photos of My New Knee
« Reply #641 on: December 12, 2006, 08:10:27 PM »
you are the best!! glad no dish pan hands.
1988 - LK arthroscopy
1991 - LK arthroscopy
10/10/06 - LTKR

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #642 on: December 12, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »
hey my husband was even more impressed as he is an electrician that works for a catering equipment company - he was just relieved he didn't have to do it - just the shower left for him to fix ;D - no way am I touching that!

Offline bonstarr

• SuperKNEEgeek
    • Photos of My New Knee
« Reply #643 on: December 12, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »
Can he come fix my shower too??  Hubbie has "fixed" it twice already, guess I need a plumber...
1988 - LK arthroscopy
1991 - LK arthroscopy
10/10/06 - LTKR

Offline UK Girl !

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #644 on: December 21, 2006, 09:48:51 PM »
Hey shower fixed - would love to come and help ;D

Four more days at work then I can give my knee a MUCH needed rest! - when I straighten it , it gives a crack - loud enough that peole standing mear me can hear it! :P ::) but that doesn't hurt me - just very swollen and stiff to bend.

Loking forward to getting back to the gym after christmas - it has taken them a month to refurbish it!
Have a good Christmas everyone!

anja