Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Patricia A. Kolowich, MD  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Deadinmi

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
    • My Myspace
Anyone know anything about Patricia A. Kolowich, MD
« on: June 28, 2006, 02:33:42 AM »
She's a Michigan area doctor, to start...

So, there was this big insert in the Detroit News today about Patricia A. Kolowich. She works out of the Henry Ford Hospital system, more specifically at The William Clay Ford Center for Athletic Medicine. She graduated from UMich and has been practicing for 24 years. Her interests in the article were women and knee replacements/ligament damage. And something about a double bundle ligament replacement. What I'm asking, is has anyone heard of her or gone to her? Basicly, any reviews of the doctor? If this isn't in the right section, sorry, I couldn't figure out where to stick it.
-Fran

I've come to the conclusion that listing my laundry list of things that happened to my knee isn't what people here need. What we all need is a nice lounge chair on a beach, some Jimmy Buffet, and some fruity drinks... So we can all work on our brace tans. 8)

Offline Janet

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 2
Re: Anyone know anything about Patricia A. Kolowich, MD
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »
She has treated me in the past. My comments will be positive. I have sent you a private message since we aren't really supposed to post this kind of thing.

Janet
Torn quad tendon repair & VMO advancement 4/99, MUA with LOA 10/99, Patella baja and arthrofibrosis, LR & medial release & LOA 5/01, LOA & chondroplasty 6/03,TKR on 11/06, MUA 12/06. From perfect knees to a TKR in 7 years, all from a fall on a wet floor...and early undiagnosed scar tissue.

kneeknic

Re: Anyone know anything about Patricia A. Kolowich, MD
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:24:34 AM »
Could you please email me about this OS privately?  I'm considering seeking another opinion and came across her name.  [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

N.

support