Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Orthovic shot today June 9  (Read 1716 times)

knee deep in Goo

Orthovic shot today June 9
« on: June 09, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
I have to say I am looking at this shot as helpful and not at all painful.
Today I am even going to go into work after the shot.

I know this is a temp fix.. and I am not saying that it is going to be the end all be all.. but it sure is nice to be coming around back to me..

Perhaps I can start getting back massages instead of buying tons of knee crap maintence products.

Isnt it something .. when you can start to see progress.. It turns you around to hope on another level..  Instead of bracing your self and bracing yourself..

hmmmmm speaking of bracing .. I wonder when my darn unloader will be ready .

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: Orthovic shot today June 9
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:54:53 PM »
Hope all went well for you today. Keep us updated please.

HUGS NETTAN  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

knee deep in Goo

Re: Orthovic shot today June 9
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 11:33:07 PM »
Well i had number 2  and it is kinda sore... but after all this is minimal sore on the pain and suffering scale. I feel swollen.. .. Plus I went into work after the shot.

I had put ice on it for a time ... I joked with my boss.. that I needed a ghetto ice bag .. and handed her my zip lock bag.. and she went to the freezer.

My brace is in and I allowed to go get it fitted on Thursday...

A funny back story to the Brace.  WWW.Rinko.com  This guy made a fake leg for the tv show the Suprano's when they had the Russian lady.

All of a sudden .. I feel so posh that I go to the same brace store as the movie folks