Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Broke foot on other leg!!!  (Read 726 times)

Offline ladybiker

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Broke foot on other leg!!!
« on: May 18, 2006, 01:21:19 AM »
Hello there:  I havent posted in a while but have read the posts,  I was thinking that I would just wait and wait for my surgery date and take it when I could get it well now I am hoping that I dont get it for at least six weeks.  I was at work on Monday and stepped into a hole and broke my foot :'( on the opposite leg.  I guess I baby my knee and I always put the most weight on the other side and tend to injure the other side.  So now I am trying to get around with a cast and crutches and try not to hurt my knee.  I have a walking cast but is alot higher than my other side and makes me walk lop sided I am going to get new shoes so I will give that a try.

Not to sure what I will do if I get a call for my knee surgery.  It is only for the athroscopic to see what damage is done so I am not to sure whether I will need crutches for that or not??  Any one know??  ???

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Janice
Love to ride!!!

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: Broke foot on other leg!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 06:21:14 AM »
Talk with them if they call and explain the situation. It's the only thing you do.
If it's only diagnostic you may be fine without crutches.
Sorry to hear that you brooke the other foot.
Good luck to you !!

HUGS NETTAN  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline ladybiker

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Broke foot on other leg!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 12:55:45 AM »
Thanks Nettan for the advice I will do that.  I do know one thing my knee is sure not liking this weight on it.

Janice
Love to ride!!!

support