Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: need advise  (Read 752 times)

Offline lasly

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
need advise
« on: May 04, 2006, 09:27:24 PM »
 :'(, im struggling with getting back my knee bend after, LR and MR, i am making slow and painfull progress, but whot is happnig now is the scar is very tight , im now at the point im battling againset the pull of the scar which is opprox 5 inches long, iv also got a lump under the left side of the scar, about the size of a pea, that whair the pull is,
is thair something i can do to help with the bend reabilatation, os will the scar not streatch eny more, i still cant kneel or go down steps on that legg due to the pull, i do massage it ti help keep it soft, but i dont feel its enough,
eny suggestions will be apresiated, sorry for  :'(spelling,  :-[
thankyou, lasly,
JULY  2003  right knee. key hole, LR.
DEC 2003,   Left knee, key hole,LR.
MARCH 2004,LR Left knee, key hole.and open, with 7 stitches, nasty infection.also found to have heart problems.
APRIL 5th, open LR and Mediel Reffing,9 staples
April 19th Angiogram, (heart).
TTT 28th Aug 2208, left knee,

Offline henri

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • goes here
Re: need advise
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 09:34:13 PM »
how old ise the scar?i know one of my scarsr but me in great pain after the Operation.I suppose it was like few weeks after it went away.Scars take time to heal,especially after the bigger operations,due to their size.My one scar also wouldnt allow to move my leg much,because it seemed as if it would stretch it too much or yeah,the pain was intense.Movement comes,it takes time and is hard,but it starts moving,no doubt for that.
unhappy triad

Offline lasly

• Regular Poster
  • User's Text
Re: need advise
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »
hi, henri,
im 4 weeks post op, went swimming again to today that helps, but its when i bend the knee, it s the quid mustle that pulls the scar so walking is not very good, phisio soon so ill sort it out then i hope. hope your well.
best wishes lasly.
JULY  2003  right knee. key hole, LR.
DEC 2003,   Left knee, key hole,LR.
MARCH 2004,LR Left knee, key hole.and open, with 7 stitches, nasty infection.also found to have heart problems.
APRIL 5th, open LR and Mediel Reffing,9 staples
April 19th Angiogram, (heart).
TTT 28th Aug 2208, left knee,