Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: need help to what i have may done to my knee  (Read 771 times)

Offline xbeentoolongx

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
  • They sed this wouldnt last, well there wrong!!!!!!
need help to what i have may done to my knee
« on: April 29, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »
well ive been here before my user name was xkneesuxassx10x, i changed it
well getting why iam here i slipped and fell at work into the cabinet thing and hurt the inside of my knee,its wicked swollen and black and blue and hurts to bend and walk on it . didnt know if anyone could give me some incite on what i should do  other than rice cause iam doing that now. i do have it braced now-should i keep it on or what. should i see a doc  could anybody help me it would be appericated thanx you so much who ever does

heather from mass
*25 years old
* right scope aug 16-plica removal-sheet
* left scope dec 18-lateral release and plica removal,partial synovectomy,and debridement
 2 cortisone shots
*left scope sept 13-ttt,and lateral release,well see what else? And placed 2 screws

Offline henri

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • goes here
Re: need help to what i have may done to my knee
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 07:54:45 PM »
i am not a doctor, but heres what i succest.You shouldnt but on your brace,because your knees swells up ,mabe even more at night and brace locks the circulation inside the knee and makes it to hurt even more.If it is hurting,is swollen ,is blue and red ,even if it is coloured in rainbow coloours, you should still visit a doctor.The things you are saying at down there,that you had 2 MRI-s and nothing was wrong and you had 16 injuries on your knee, you should consult with doctor ASAP.Theres no time to wait,because 16 injuries to knee shows,that theres something seriously wrong with the MRI machine you are using.Ask them,weather they plugged in the machine.Also consult your doctor, because something tells me that injuries are because of some cruciate ligaments injuries,thats way why your knee keeps giving away.
Again.consult a doctor and you will get back to normal for sure.
unhappy triad