Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Is this even remotely possible?  (Read 6310 times)

Offline mitkop

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Is this even remotely possible?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 07:30:21 PM »
Hi!
I am with possible partially torn acl according to some doctors and 2 MRI and possible complete tear of the acl according to the 2 best knee surgeons in my country Bulgaria and grade 3a tear of the posterior horn of medial meniscus and i am now trying physiotherapy (laser,ultrasound and 1 more thing every day for 10 days then i rest 10 days and so on 3 to 6 months ,but when its over if i am still not able to play soccer i will try if i can get a hour with DR Khalifa because it seems a better choice then surgery.My problem is that i can not change left to right and right to left directions quick because i feel i can fall down,but still i can walk normally ,run in straight line and train fitness and have no pain ,that's why i dont go for surgery.Thanks and hope to hear from somebody who went to dr Khalifa

Offline PuneKnee

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Is this even remotely possible?
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 01:22:10 PM »
A person tried it and posted his experience on Kneeguru, unfortunately it didn't worked for him/her:

http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/KNEEtalk/index.php?topic=68121.0

Also, there is a Dr. in New Delhi, India name Jatin Chaudhary, who claims to heal ACL tear with acupuncture treatment in 21 days (There are no studies on this treatment though)

I've recently followed 3 people who undergone treatment under him for partial to complete ACL tear and his treatment did not work for any of them.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:30:33 PM by PuneKnee, Reason: Added Jatin\'s Treatment »

support