Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Questions you would like to ask your OS, but won't  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Netty

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • G'day from Down Under.
Re: Questions you would like to ask your OS, but w
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2003, 06:26:58 PM »
Hey Taz,
The assistant was real young, I saw the photos and thought Id love to have a go at him about his smirk. After I found out my op had failed, I was surprised to find the same little assistant as I was being wheeled toward my 3rd surgery. I couldnt help it and had to ask him what the grim was about. He looked a bit embarrassed (it was his 21st birthday) and I said I would send him a copy LOL. Well I got the photos from that OP as well and he was posing with the old leg up in the air again with an even dickier look on his face. It was so funny. I posted them to the head nurses desk to hand onto him hehehhe, I bet he got rubbished for weeks about it.
Jeez, you would think they could afford paper pants that were as thick as dunny paper at least.  I love having all my pics of the ops  Netty
Broke the cruciate and damaged the medial and lateral ligs playing softball.Hammy ACl recon Feb 2000(failed).Hammy ACL recon Aug 01(failed).Medial repair and Lateral loop Dec 01(failed).Still unstable

Offline enuff81020

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • User's Text
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2003, 08:27:00 PM »
Ya know...

I forgot the granddaddy of all questions that I want to ask all of them...

"Would you like to trade knees (or bodies) with me?"

After the weekend I've had, trading this mess with somebody else would be something I'd really give a lot of consideration to.  Know anyone dumb enough to take me up on that offer?

Sylvia
Both kneesOA.
Scope on rt knee,9/00;2/01
scope w/ LR and debridement rt knee 2/02
left knee same5/02
Patellar problems
LeftTKR12/16/02
Right TKR7/14/03
Complications MUA 8/14/03
R TKR revisio

Offline Netty

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • G'day from Down Under.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2003, 07:27:09 PM »
Sylvia,
I dont think you'll get too many takers on that one.
My mum is 67 and she has better knees than me. She said she wished that when she died they could chop her whole knee out and give it to me, like a TKR but with a real knee. I wonder if they ever perfect that technique. Netty
Broke the cruciate and damaged the medial and lateral ligs playing softball.Hammy ACl recon Feb 2000(failed).Hammy ACL recon Aug 01(failed).Medial repair and Lateral loop Dec 01(failed).Still unstable

Offline Jo

• Regular Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2003, 09:29:11 PM »
Hi all,

What a laugh I've had reading all those questions...if only.

I suppose the one question for my O/S would be... were you born an a**hole or was it part of your training  ???

Jo-UK

TTT right knee October 01  RSD diagnosed October 02, Arthroscopy left knee Oct 04