Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: knee injury  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Gladys

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
knee injury
« on: January 22, 2006, 04:14:05 AM »
hello everyone, i have a question i've seen some of the messages here and would like find out a little bit more to see if i can diagnose better or understand my injury better i had a fall at work on top of a commercial float which it hurt my lower extremity and knee i have no fracture it happen aug. 2004 until now nothing has been done except until a few months ago i had therapy according to the first MRI they could not see my meniscus because it was very swollen so after 6 months i had another MRI done as per refer from my therapist i had it done about 4 weeks now it seems that now i have two small tear on my meniscus on different sides and the beginning of a chondromalacia the doctor is telling me that he does not recomend me a surgery at this time to go for more therapy , have anyone here had any problems like this and can tell me what's next ? now i have a knee brace to support my knee cause everytime i go out or i'm walking my knee looses balance and i've fallen a few more times , also i cant stand up for a long time . i feel my knee cracking sometimes and lock also .
gladys