Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Breg roadrunner knee brace  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Andrea

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Breg roadrunner knee brace
« on: July 23, 2002, 12:05:28 AM »
My OS said that I should buy a breg roadrunner knee brace and I was wondering if anyone else used one and had success with it.  It costs about 185.00 so before I purchased it I wanted to see if anyone had something to say about it.  Thanks,
Andrea
I have had meniscal repair+plica excision (right knee 10/99, left knee 12/00) scar tissue excision and manipulation under anesthesia (left knee 4/00) and lateral releases (left knee 10/01, right 4/02)

Offline khaoskat

• Forum Faithful
  • LK - Partial M &amp; L Menisectomy; Loose Body Removal
Re: Breg roadrunner knee brace
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 04:50:57 AM »
Andrea:

Check out down below "Items you couldn't live without".

I think that someone post regarding the Breg stuff, not exactly sure which item though.

Khaoskat

Offline rhea

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.......
    • Budgie Love!
Re: Breg roadrunner knee brace
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 05:27:50 AM »
Hi Andrea!
I was the one who posted about the breg stuff.  I have a different breg brace than you...  Mine is a breg PTO (patellar tracking orthosis) and I wouldn't be caught standing without it.  Its really been a lifesaver for me and worth every cent!!!  Breg.com sold it for $185 US but I got mine for $159 US by ordering it over the internet.  Try getting it over the net if you can.  It'll save you a lot of money.  B/c I got the brace in the states instead of our canadian outlet I saved my parents $130 canadian dollars!!  (The same brace sold for over 200 US at our local brace outlet).  Breg offers most of its braces in "airmesh".  TAKE IT.  GET THE AIRMESH!!  It is soooo comfortable and breathable!!  No more trapped sweat or rashes.  And if you have the option, get your brace in the "open back" option.  That way when your knee is bent no material bunches up or pinches behind your  knee.  If you want to see a more extensive evaluation of my Breg PTO follow Khaoskats directions to my post under "Products you couldn't live without".  

Hope I helped!!

rhea
7 yrs of knee troubles (maltracking, maybe plica).  
Finally found wonderful OS(#4)!
Diagnostic scope+biopsy schduled for sept 23,2003  
HMS/EDS III
Chronic joint pain,subluxations,microtraumas...

support