Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: any wrestling fans out there?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Amanda82032

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
  • Have you hugged your Orthopedic Surgeon today?
any wrestling fans out there?
« on: November 29, 2005, 02:13:00 AM »
Well .. I am a huge WWE fan. Even more than WWE, I am a bigger Eddie Guerrero fan. I think it was an obsession almost! But I knew his whole life story, respected him, looked up to him, and was entertained by his ability in the ring. We even shared the same b-day!! But November 13, he was found dead in his hotel room. He has had a past of pain pill and alcohol abuse, but unless you were a die-hard Eddie fan, you didn't understand it. So now as I'm trying to cope with his death, I have others mocking him and  mocking me for being such a fan. I have been crying over this for the past 2 weeks, and people just don't understand.

Eh, just need to here how others coped with death. Im not too good at it. Ok thanks much

Amanda
18yo
Jan. 04=LR=R
Mar. 04=VMO Adv=R
Jul. 04=VMO Adv=L
Jan. 05=Chondroplasty=R
Jul. 05=TTT=R
Nov. 05=TTT=L
Jan. 06=Goodbye staple=R
Jul. 06=Patella ligament recon&shortened patellar tendon=R
Dec. 06=Goodbye staple=L
May 07=diagnosed w/EDS
Jul. 07=MPFL recon=R&L

Offline kittent1211

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
Re: any wrestling fans out there?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 04:36:05 AM »
I was a big wresteling fan until they turned Shaun Michaels into a bad guy.  I just loved him and Marty Jennetti....they were GREAT!!!  Once the tag team broke up and Shaun went over to the dark side, I lost interest in it.

Teresa

Offline Flame

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: any wrestling fans out there?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 06:27:35 PM »
Hon- It's never easy to cope with death, no matter what. When you find a common bond with someone and you care about that person then it makes it that much harder. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that you will start to feel better soon. I will be thinking of you.

Flame