Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Knee popping  (Read 769 times)

Offline irvinbl97

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Knee popping
« on: November 01, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
Hi everyone!
I had arthroscopic knee surgery on my right knee 5 1/2 weeks ago, for scar tissue. The past few weeks it has been feeling very good, still a little weak, but much better than it was. The people that worked with me on physical therapy were very impressed with how well I was doing!
For the past week or so, my knee has been popping, and gets stiff very easily. The past few days have been pretty painful. I just figured that the pain was from doing a little bit of yardwork and going back to work on the weekends as a hostess (I only worked 3 1/2 hours on Saturday). But, my knee has been popping more and more. Could there be something wrong that it is popping more lately, and the pain has increased?? Or am I just worrying about nothing??

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: Knee popping
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 06:08:11 PM »
I would think but it's a guess from what I've been through myself that this is only the way that your knee is telling you to take it a bite easier. Maybe this with both working and doing your garden was too mcuh at same time.
Try rest, ice and elevate and I'm sure you get better in a couple of days.

HUGS NETTAN  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

support