Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Our Futures!  (Read 1788 times)

Offline J.press-on

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Our Futures!
« on: October 11, 2005, 04:34:20 AM »
How exciting is it to live in such a medically and technologically thriving age as this! I am so thrilled that I had the opportunity to have two reconstructive surgeries to repair my ACLs and that I've been able to have an awesome rehabilitation plan.  Just think how if we did not live in this time, how miserable we all would be as we suffer with our knees... Wow, am I ever thankful that I am alive right now! I cannot wait to be a part of all this spurting knowledge and technology.  I cannot even begin to imagine the developments that the future holds for our bodies (and knees).  My mind is completely boggled by these thoughts, but isn't is simultaneously refreshing and encouraging?  Through my experience over the past three years with doctors and physical therapists I have attained so much information and I do not want to wait any longer to go to college and P.T. school.  I am instantly in good spirits when I think about physical therapy, or when I remember watching therapists help their patients, or meditate on the times I volunteered at the hospital's inpatient and outpatient services.  I just love physical therapy and cannot wait to receive an acceptance letter from my number one choice university.  Until then, I am joyful right where I am as I volunteer, shadow therapists, and soak in all the knowledge I possibly can.  As much as I am looking forward to my future, I am sincerely enjoying my present.  I want to thank all of the doctors and physical therapists  for working hard and  being great examples to me.  I am not sure that I know you, but I am sure that your have impacted someone, who has impacted someone, who has impacted someone, who has impacted me, and I thank you.  I also want to thank my almighty Father God, who knew all about me before I ever existed and who is making His desires mine.   

support