Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline badkneedgal

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
    • A Day in the Life
Hi all!
« on: October 09, 2005, 06:52:25 AM »
I've been doing better and haven't been around too much recently... until tonight when my right knee twisted/locked up/cramped.  It seems to have relaxed now, but what a mess.  Is this what I have to deal with for the rest of my life?  The physical therapy helped and I've been okay now out of no where this problem happened...and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle driving stick shift (I was the designated driver), but I managed.  Check out my blog at http://a-1dayinthelife.blogspot.com/  Thanks! :D
Osteoarthritis, patellar tracking prblems in both knees, in 1st round of physical therapy
Probable Meniscus tear right knee, Surgery scheduled for 2/3/06

shadehawk

Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 08:54:24 PM »

Badkneedgal,

Hi there, sorry that the knees have been giving you pain again.  Hope that it is not something that is going to continue...

Maybe you just overdid it....hopefully that is the problem.

Yes, I have watched the shopping that you guy have after Thanksgiving and it is really wild.  Wish that we managed to get good sales like that, but then again we just do not have the population base.....  I seem to pick up things here and there for people and do not try to do too much at any one time....works out easier that way.

Good luck with the knees,

Shade 

support