Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Funny but Stupid childhood songs!!!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline bikersmurf

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
  • Limping, but walking!!!
Funny but Stupid childhood songs!!!
« on: October 24, 2005, 04:13:07 PM »

Motorcycle accident(open patella shattered)
8-05 reconstruction surgery wires pins, crown and figure eight , FEb 06, had bad fall and damaged knee and hardware. May 5 06 op to remove hardware and repair tissue, quad and nerve damage. Recovering!!

Offline bikersmurf

• Forum Faithful
Re: Funny but Stupid childhood songs!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 04:27:57 PM »

Well that was stupid hit the wrong key and posted nothing, Meds lol!

Well my hushband sings these silly, no sense songs,
 Oh Stevie went ah fishing thought he caught a bass, fell into the water right up to his ASK me no questions and I'll give you thr reason why, If you ever get hit witha bag of dodo be sure to close your eyes. ???
 This one really think about it is stupid and kind of morbid.
One dark day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight, back to back they faced eachother drew there swords and shoot each other, Two dead police herd the noise ran there car overthere and shot those two dead boys :o.
 He sings these stupid song and riddles all the time. I will ask him more. He says his grandmother taught him them
8-05 reconstruction surgery wires pins, crown and figure eight , FEb 06, had bad fall and damaged knee and hardware. May 5 06 op to remove hardware and repair tissue, quad and nerve damage. Recovering!!

Offline Layla

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »
Well this is a silly rhyme but here goes      Stan Stan is a silly old man,he washed his face in a frying pan,he combed his hair with the leg of a chair,Stan Stan the silly old man.  told you it was daft!!!!

Offline bikersmurf

• Forum Faithful
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 09:00:39 PM »
Here is another one my son just told me.
 Over the hill in the great way off a woodchuck died with a huffing cough, The rabbit laughed to the bottom of his heart to hear that woodchuck caugh and fart.  I guess you should never do that at same time!!!!! ;D

There was a little birdie who sat on a telegraph pole,He strecthed out his neck and  pooped about a peck and burnd his little *** hole. :o

My kids and  HUsband are more insane than I am. :-\

Offline smiley196

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • *I love soccer...miss you girls*
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 11:39:22 PM »
When I was about 3 or 4, I was absolutly obsessed with the song im too sexy lol..id go around singing "im too sexy for my shirt.." lol
krista
*16 years old*
Left Knee:
Torn:PCL, ACL, MCL
SEVERAL dislocations
Grade 3 Chondromalacia
Medial & Lateral Meniscus tears
Plica Syndrome
Sept 14th 2005-(LK)ACL recon, TTT, menisectomy,plica removal

May 26th/06-Torn ACL(RK)

June 14th/06-(LK)ACL graft recon, screw removal, menisectomy

support