Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: something in knee..advice?  (Read 677 times)

Offline CourageandHope

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
something in knee..advice?
« on: September 21, 2005, 09:16:23 PM »
Hi, well I went to Physio today and my therapist got me to sit over the bed and she started to push to bend my knee...she let go and pop it went right back straight...she asked if i DID that..i said no...so she figures theres soemthing in my knee preventing it from bending past 40 degrees..its been 3 motnhs and im still at 40...im goin for a scope on october 28...i just want to be normal again!!!
any advice? should i give up? should i tell my OS the problem??
I push really hard and it goes nowhere!!!

id like to go and see the doctor earlier that the 28th ..i really want to get this doen with so i can go abck to school..if i do need anotehr srugery on my knee i dont wnat to wait another 2 months!!

laura
Life might be hard and life might be confusing.  But the power of believing and hoping can make life seem so much simpler and easier. Laughing is important - its good for the soul and for the heart. Always smile. Have faith and be brave - soon things will get better.

Offline blackbeltgirl

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: something in knee..advice?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 09:44:09 PM »
You should definitely notify your OS.  They may try to get you in earlier, or just tell you to keep the appt you have.  I don't know what month it's for, but if it's Sept. that's only a week away.

Hood luck!
ACI was supposed to be 2/21/06.  On 6/29/06 Insurance co said have another scope, and if it still looks good, they'll ok the ACI.
Microfracture Dec 7, 2004
   3cm x 6cm lesion, LFC; 3cm x 1cm lesion, trochlear groove; lateral tibial plateau lesion
2nd degree black belt, tae kwon do (had to stop)