Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Been to Phyiso  (Read 840 times)

Offline Heavy_Harry

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • When I stuff a knee up, I sometimes stuff it good
Been to Phyiso
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:27:09 AM »
Hi People

I have had my knee seen too as I popped my left knee as I said on pervious post, the knee cap DID go out of place and he felt  my knee and found out I have no muscles on my hamstrings!!!! He gave me specail excersies to strengthen the patella muscles/ligments to strengthen my to prevent dislocations.

Not only that, he notice me bad left knee wobbles as thou it can't take my body weight, how embrassing as he said I am fairly large althought I am a shorty! He told me my legs
 doesn't have enough strength to hold my body!!! :o :o As for the brace supports he said to keep wearing em unless they  hurt me  or somthing.....

Talk about week legs!!!!!! Cheeeeze!!! :-[

shadehawk

Re: Been to Phyiso
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 01:07:10 PM »
Heavy Harry,

Sorry about the knees, hopefully with the exercises that will strengthen the muscles.....I was always told that the bracing actually has something to do with the atrophy in the muscles.  That is why I have had no luck with doctor's giving me braces......

Hope the exercises strengthen your legs.

Shade

Offline Heavy_Harry

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • When I stuff a knee up, I sometimes stuff it good
Re: Been to Phyiso
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 01:31:52 AM »
Hello Shade

Yes been to Phyiso and he told me my mal tracking knee cap needs a little bit of specail excercises because it hardly have any muscles/ligments to hold the knee cap in place to begin with!!! :o He also told me that my upper toso is too big for my legs as he noticed my left leg or legs trembling under my body weight!

I have always had leg problems, old injuries as well......He told me to keep wearing the braces for support. But when it starts hurting then dont wear the brace. The specail excercises are not too hard I just lie down tense the patella tendon and lift the leg slowly  up and down to work the kneecap's tendon [hamstring on top of thigh] Plus to raises my knee up and down in front of me.

The excerises sound simple enough......

This morning I bent over to pick the wash and I had a sudden stab of pain in knee joint as I wan't wearing my brace and I  shuffled off to get my brace on and resumed picking up the washing  [this time no pain]  I then took it  outside to hang.

The Phyiso/dr I saw  said people can be born with weak legs as well as dislocating knee caps as well.