Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Haven't been here in a few months  (Read 544 times)

Offline RakhshandaE

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Haven't been here in a few months
« on: July 07, 2005, 11:48:55 PM »
but Im back with a new ID.  I used to be Cid but had to start over due to computer issues.  Im scheduling my and ACT harvest in Oct and hopefully the actual transplant late Nov early Dec.   Any advice on this procedure.  I have had a lot of surgeries behind me but from what I have read this one is going to be a long road.  Im sure I will be hanging out here a lot now and in the future. If I can be of help to anyone please let me know I have a lot of experience with maltracking and all the fun stuff that goes along with crappy knees.  Hope to make some friends here who understand my knee troubles.
Rakshanda
10 surgeries 5 on Left 5 on Right in last 11 years
2LR, 3VMO, TTT, Multiple Meniscus repairs and partial removals, 3 Patella Microfractures 1 Femoral Microfracture, multiple debraiding and tendon repairs. Most recent surgery 10/7/05. Will have either TKR or OATS in 05 for 4cm lPat. leison

shadehawk

Re: Haven't been here in a few months
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 01:45:06 AM »
RakhshandaE,

Hi Cid, remember you.  Sorry that you are heading to surgery.  Can not help you with this procedure, you know that you can find out about these procedures in the Knee Arthritis section and also in the 'Rehab Dept' - 'Post-op Diary'....

Good luck with your surgery in October.

Shade[/color]

support