Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: SO P****D OFF !!!!  (Read 923 times)

Offline spacecadet

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
SO P****D OFF !!!!
« on: June 30, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »
why is it that for every bit of good news there is at least twice as much bad news?
i'm so flipping annoyed just got to vent at someone..
my fella got a job last week, brilliant news at last things are looking up, or so i thought!
we told the housing benefits people as soon as we knew for sure (never had to get any thing like that before always worked always paid my own way), and then the day he started the job we got a letter telling us we no longer get housing benefit, even though he doesnt get his first pay check for another month and i cant work still!!
thats bad as we still owe two months rent (they were only giving us 2/3 rds of our rent anyway so we had to find the rest out of the 68 weekly stat sick pay i get)
then this morning we got a court summons from the council tax office for not paying our council tax!!
its not our fault why this has happened to us! we had a serious car accident! i couldn't work and my fella had to quit his job as he cant get there without a car (smashed up),
you would think tha after working nearly every day of my life since leaving school, and paying tax, national insurance all my life that the goverment would at least hepl us out when we need it most!! we only needed help for a few months while we were out of action, and now we are such financial difficultys and all they can say is tough, thats all your going to get!
thanks a lot, maybe the best way would be for me to have a baby and then we'll get a council house, have cheap rent and everything else paid for by the government!
its just so unfair, people who try to do the right thing and always work and the second i really genuinely need help with rent etc (isnt that what N.I contributions are for??) there is so much hassle and if you dont fill out the form correctly or on time (last things on my mind anyway) then its your own fault!!
sorry everyone dont think this even makes sense.. just want to rant bafore my fella gets home and hits the roof when he finds out, i just want to cry but thats not going to help anything..
i'm so wound up i cant even eat or think about anything else,
sorry everyone this is a long one, i do feel better for getting it off my chest now, i was supposed to go to my counselling session today but canceled cos i got that letter about 10 mins before i had to set off and didn't trust myself to drive!
thanks to you all for listening, its just a bad day i think! >:(

spacecadet x :(
smashed patella (& arm) in car crash - 3rd feb 05
wired knee (tension band) & plated ulna & radius - 3rd feb
went home in cricket splint - 10th feb
stitches out - 23rd feb
commenced physio 5 days week - 1st April
bend to 88 degrees, walking slowly wirh cane - 20 May,
bend to 100 degrees -8 aug

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: SO P****D OFF !!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 02:40:21 PM »
This really make you wonder why you do the right things and try beeing good. Get so mad when hearing this !!!! Seems like the world is not made for us who really try to do our best. I'm so sorry that you have to get in trouble just because you were out for an accident. I have struggled all my life with one of my knees satrted when I were about 12.
In end I realize could only work parttime or mess up the knee more. When then a accident happened 8 years ago were told could only get payment from my 50%. Had to have the other part retired from beginning in life when you start work to get payment.
Why on earth could noone had told me that before ? So now if I can't work more I have this little payment rest of life. So nowadays I tell every young person to be careful and not be to independent. You get punishment somehow if you try do your best.
Hope that you somehow can get help so you can manage this situation.
Thinking of you !!

Hugs Nettan  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline spacecadet

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 11:47:22 AM »
Thanks Nettan  :)

Feel much less stressed today, my fella came home last night and hit the roof as predicted!
he did call them about the summons and to be fair he only swore twice on the phone (and instantly apologised!) at them, but he sorted it out with them.
it is typical how doing the right thing all your life and paying bills doesn't really get u anywhere, i struggled all last year so much to pay the council tax and just had it all up to date before the accident, thats what i'm more annoyed about! it's so bloody expensive!! and now its all mounting up again!! :-\
but anyway, i will not let myself get all worked up anymore about it! as they say; thats life!

thanks so much for the moral support Nettan!
big hugs spacecadet x ;D
smashed patella (& arm) in car crash - 3rd feb 05
wired knee (tension band) & plated ulna & radius - 3rd feb
went home in cricket splint - 10th feb
stitches out - 23rd feb
commenced physio 5 days week - 1st April
bend to 88 degrees, walking slowly wirh cane - 20 May,
bend to 100 degrees -8 aug

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 01:15:31 PM »
 Your welcome !!

This only shows how stupid this world is. When you really need support to manage you can't get anything. I hope though things brighten up for you. Some days life is very hard on you, but I will never give up, no matter what happens. I don't think that you learn something out of things like this, but maybe you get more wise.
I though think that people who sits behind their desks and decide what's right or wrong should go out see how it's really are for us who try and try but just gets hit back time after time.

Hugs Nettan  8)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

support